You were doing a 90mph in a 60mph driving back to your hotel room. All you could think about that bitch's hands all over your man and him over there smiling like shit funny. Once you got to your hotel room, you ain't know if you wanted to cry or set his shit on fire...and then cry. You decided to call you friend, she answered but there was nothing but loud music in the background and you could barely hear her. "Girl where you at?" You asked. "HUH!! WHAT!!" She responded. "I SAID WHERE ARE YOU?!!" You yelled over the phone. "OH GIRL AT THE BLUE DIAMOND! YOU COMING THROUGH?!" She yelled back. "YEAH! LET ME GET DRESSED AND ILL BE THERE IN LIKE 30 MINUTES!" You said to her. "ALRIGHT BYE!" You hung up the phone and smiled devilishly. You had something up your sleeve. You got dressed and did your makeup, then grabbed your keys and left the hotel.

When you got to the club, you quickly bypassed security because they recognized you from your music

When you got to the club, you quickly bypassed security because they recognized you from your music. There were naked and almost naked men dancing and walking around serving drinks. You walked around until you found your friend at her section. You hugged and greeted her then she handed you a drink. A few minutes later, a stripper came over to the section and started to give you a lap dance while the other girls hyped it up and threw money on him. You engaged with him and pretended to enjoy it but you could only think about Take. You took your phone out and recorded a little bit of the lap dance and posted it on your story, knowing he'll see it just to make him jealous. You put your phone on DND and went back to dancing and having fun. About an hour and a half later, you said bye to your friend and headed back to your hotel.

You unlocked the door to your room and closed and locked the door behind you. When you turned on the light, to your surprise, there was Take sitting in a chair. You jumped. "Nigga! What the fuck?" You exclaimed as you held your chest because your heart was beating fast. "Come here." He demanded. "No! I don't want to talk to you! Why you even here right now?" You asked. "What you so mad about?" He asked you. "WHAT AM I MAD ABOUT?!" You screamed. "That bitch was butt ass naked, whole pussy out, dancing on you!" You added. "That's what strippers do! It was a party. And what about you?! You got these weird ass niggas dancing all on you, touching you. Wearing that little ass outfit! You lucky I ain't pull up and air that bitch out." He responded. You looked away and bit you lip, thinking about what he said. But seeing him mad also kinda turned you on. You looked at him seductively and said, "You know why I wore this outfit?" You asked. "Why?" he inquired. "Cause I want you to take it off." You responded then bit your lip. He caught on pretty quickly and smiled. "Oh for real?" He asked as he ripped your shirt open with his hands. "This what you want?" He asked them ripped off your skirt. "Yes." You responded. "Yes, what?" He asked. "Yes, daddy." You said. He then grabbed you by the neck and kissed you. "I got something for you." He stated, walking back over to the chair and sitting down. "Get on your fucking knees and crawl to me." He demanded. You got on your hands and knees and began to slowly crawl to him, looking into his eyes. "Take that dick out." He told you. You unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out of his boxers. You kissed the tip and started to suck on it as you stroked it, not taking your eyes off of him. He pushed it into your mouth, making you gag but not too much. "Put it back in your mouth." He told you. You spit on it before you put it back in and began to suck it sloppily just like he liked it. "Just like the slut you are. Yeah, since you wanna be a slut, Imma treat you like one." He told you. You focused more on the tip, knowing that was his weak spot. He grabbed the arms of the chair and threw his head back. You sped up until he released in your mouth. Afterwards, he stood up and told you to turn around, then pinned you against the wall. He kissed the back of your neck and teased you by rubbing his dick on your pussy. "Tell me how bad you want it." He commanded. "I want you deep inside of me daddy." You responded. You wanted him real bad and you couldn't wait for it any longer. He slid inside of you slowly and started to fuck you as he gripped your hair in his hand. He thrusted inside of you hard, not showing you any kind of sympathy and you loved every minute of it. "YES FUCK ME LIKE THAT!" You shouted. He slapped your ass as he fucked you harder. "You're making me cum daddy." You announced. "I didn't tell you to cum yet. Don't cum until I say so. " He responded and slapped your ass again, still fucking you. You held it in as long as you could but you couldn't take it no more and you were about to cum. "Can I cum now daddy?" You asked him. "Yeah cum on daddy dick." He replied. You finally came, your legs began to tremble a little bit.

He then picked you up over his shoulder and threw you on the bed. He kissed you again and rubbed on your nipples. "You are MINE." He told you in a stern voice. "I'm yours and only yours daddy." You responded. "Slap me." You said to him. He broke character for minute. "Wait.. you sure?" He asked concernedly. "Yes, just slap me." you responded. He then slapped you, making you even wetter. He put one of your legs over his should and slid his dick inside of you, giving you every inch. You moaned and bit your lip. "Yes daddy, give me all that dick." You said to him. He wrapped his hand around your neck and started to fuck you hard and deep, making you cream all over his dick. "This how bad girls get treated." He said, with his hand still wrapped around your neck. "That dick feels so good inside of me daddy." You said to him. He then took his hand off your neck and slapped you again. "I'm gonna cum again baby." You announced, putting his hand back on your neck. Something about getting choked and slapped really enhanced your orgasm experience. He slowed down, making you squirt non stop. His moans got louder which indicated that he was also about to cum. "Cum anywhere you want daddy." You told him. You kissed him as you felt him cum inside of you, filling you up.

"You know I love you and I would never cheat on you." He assured you. "You can't be causing no scenes in public like that, Im not tryna ever be on The Shade Room. From now on, this what we gon do when we mad at each other." He added, the both of you laughed then went to take a shower.

Thanks for 10.5k. I think imma take like a 2 week break, just regroup but I'm so happy y'all really fuck with me. Thanks for the support ♥️🚀