"What?" he whispers.

"If I do this, you have to promise me you wont ever bring it up." You say softly.

"..what..?"

"Just promise me you wont bring it up." You whisper.

"Not bring.. what up?" He says nervously.

You look at him, and you furrow your eyebrows. He stares at you, eager to know what it is you want to do.

"Ill show you." You say, putting your hands against his chest.

"h-hah.? w-what." He says nervously.

You push him downward, he's now lying flat on his back against your bed. He looks up at you waiting for what you want to do.

Your face is dangling above him, you're above him, he's laying just watching this angel above him.

"You cant ever bring this up." You say.

"y-y/n.." He stutters.

You lean down and you do the unexpected. You allow your tongue outside of your mouth, and you slowly lick his bottom lip. He gasps a little.

"Just.. follow my lead." You say softly.

He doesn't respond, he just allows it.

His mouth is slightly parted open, allowing you to do what you want to do. You grip against his shoulder, and you gently slide your tongue into his mouth. He grunts a little in surprise, and you can tell he's trembling.

What does he have to do? What type of kiss is this?

His hands are shaking, and he gropes your back intensely. You gently swirl your tongue over his, and he twitches. What does he do, what does he do, what is he supposed to do, how is he supposed to react.

You push your tongue deeper into his mouth.

"mmnhh.." He grunts.

He claws your back in response. His reaction makes a shiver go down your spine. He's shaking. 

You push your tongue against his, and lick it up over and around.

"hhnn.." He groans.

You pull away for just a moment.

"Relax, you're freaking out." You say softly.

"I- don't- I don't know- I don't know what y-you're doing- what- what- what am I supposed- what do I do?" he stutters.

"Stop tensing up, relax yourself." You say.

"I shouldn't have said follow my lead, don't follow my lead at all, just don't do anything, just lay there and relax. I'll take care of you." You say.

'I'll take care of you...'

Hunters face becomes so red to those words he could practically forget what his name is, and he immediately nods to those words without any hesitation.

"Relax." You say, leaning forward again.

He slowly closes his eyes, and leaves his mouth parted a little open. You let yourself slide your tongue in again, and glide it across his.

"hhah.." he sighs.

He feels like he's seen heaven, he knows what it feels like to be in heaven. If he were to ever go to hell he would die knowing he knows that he at least knew what heaven felt like, and he would die happy. 

He felt like he was being fed by a god. He felt like he was being fed happiness and love and passion if instead of those words being words, they were food.

He relaxed himself. He felt like he was floating, like he didn't have anything to worry about, and that everything was safe and good and calm.

Tongue on tongue, continued for a long... long... time.

 You pull away. Hunter wakes up from his hypnotism and he looks at you in confusement.

"W-what..?" He whispers.

"You need to promise not to bring this up to me." You whisper.

He stares at you. All he can think about is how beautiful your voice is, and how soft and warm and wet your tongue is. Then he realizes what you're saying.

"I cant promise that." He says honestly.

"Yes you can." You say.

"That's not fair." He whispers.

"Yes it is." You whisper.

"Then be honest and tell me you don't hate me." He whispers.

"You cant possibly hate me, not after you just did that." He says.

You look at him, and stay silent.

"Unless... you're purposefully doing this to ridicule me. Please don't tell me you're doing this just to hurt me." He says.

Your face tenses up.

"I'm begging you, please don't tell me you just did that to hurt me, please tell me you did that for some other reason besides that Y/N." He begs.

"I cant live with that." He says.

"I'm begging you." He says, gripping you tighter.

You stay silent and your face becomes saddened. His face becomes saddened to your face being saddened. 

"If you tell me, you only did this to me, to hurt me, I wont know what to do anymore." He says.

"Please, tell me you did it because of something else." He pleads.

"Tell me you did it because you see something in me." He whispers.

"Hunter." You say softly.

"Please." He says.

"I did it, because..." You say hesitantly.

"because what?" he says.

Your tense up, what are you to say, if you tell him the truth that means he wins. But what even is the truth? You don't even know.

"Because you make me so confused." You say.

"How?"

"With my feelings." You say softly.

"There's so many things with you, I don't know why I do." You say softly.

"I don't know why I let you kiss me, I don't know why I stopped you from kissing me Grom night. I don't know why I suddenly care." You say.

"I know why." Hunter says.

"I know why too." You say.

"But I'm not ready to say it." You say.

"Are you ashamed?" He asks.

"No." You say.

"I'm afraid." You say.

"I'm afraid of what it is because, what if I do it wrong? I don't wanna say it if there is a possibility I will do it wrong. You don't deserve that." You say softly.