𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 18𝘵𝘩

Start from the beginning

"What us and the boys?" He questioned to which Nailea nodded, Jude couldn't help but smile at his girlfriend who had obviously tried to plan the best possible birthday for the now 18 year old.

"you know i can legally drink now.."

"I know but you can't drink too much you've got games coming up. Wait til you win!" Nailea encouraged the boy, who just jokingly rolled his eyes before reaching up to place a gentle kiss on her lips. It was slow yet passions as the two teens showed their love to one another.

Before the kiss could continue on to something that both teens have been eager to do, Nailea gently grabbed Jude's jaw and pulled his face away his lips leaving hers, "Mhm no."

"Why bro!" Jude moaned

"You're family is literally coming in like 2 hours and neither of us have showered." Nailea stated trying to prove to the boy why, doing it right now would be a crap idea.

"Nai!" Jude moaned loudly as the mixed girl finally got up and began to walk towards their bathroom, her just ignoring Jude's childlike behaviour

"What about later tonight?" Jude shouted after the girl, who just turned and gave the boy a ridiculous smile, "aw you can't say no mate it's my birthday!" Jude reiterated with his thick brum accent.

"Call me mate one more time then you ain't getting shit Bellingham!" She shouted back before teasing him by taking off his shirt that covered her almost bare body. "call me papi again!" he joked, watching as she turned her head to the side as she licked her lips seductively before closing the door quickly preventing him from having a look at anything else

"Fucking tease!" He shouted to the girl who had become severely fond over, laying back onto the bed with a soft smile on his face.

————
INSTAGRAM

————INSTAGRAM

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟴𝟭𝟲 𝟮𝟲𝟱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 happy birthday brother❤️ love you
tagged | 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺