Namjoon pulled a chair and sat opposite her with interest.
"How are we even speaking?" He said that out, finally!

She smiled at him. "I'm sorry for behaving harshly yesterday."

Namjoon was silent as she spoke, which made her ask, "Are you disappointed that he cared for his friends rather than protecting your friend?"

"She is not my friend." He replied

"Whatever it is. Are you disappointed?" She asked again. A sort of stiffness and demand in her words that he couldn't possibly let go of.

"I'm not. Why would I? I'm happy that he is doing this. He wants to save everyone and give them the life they deserve. They just picked a toy and that happened to be D aka Min Da Won. And he doesn't want them to play that dirty game on her.

To Da Won, to hear this name again and again, even though it is her's too made her feel nervous. And why wouldn't she feel that? The memories they all have lost are bound to return someday and hopefully, they will. Her nervousness was visible on her face. It was her pale skin like Hoseok that easily shows their emotions.

"What's wrong?" Asks Namjoon with concern. He couldn't afford to go wrong anywhere to piss her off again.

She nodded instantly and moved her gaze back to Hoseok who was now staring back at her with a lack of energy. She froze, not that she wasn't expecting him to wake up now but for him to listen to her interacting with Namjoon. It wasn't something that Hoseok would be pissed off about if his sister if she speaks to a guy who he haven't met before but, it was Da Won herself who never interacted with anyone with discipline and a moderate voice. In simple words, it's the EGO and the image she had built in front of him that she will be so furious like that all the time with people whom she had the least business with. And now being caught in broad daylight where she can't even lie that it wasn't her seemed impossible.

"How long?" she asks even before Namjoon can even realizes that Hoseok was awake.

Hoseok looked botherless and tired. He didn't answer but stared back at her until she added the words to make it more meaningful for him to understand.

"How long have you been listening like that like a Fox?" She asks with annoyance, which she meant to be a joke.

"As if I'm suddenly interested to listen to you when I wake up." He said a bit sorely because of tiredness.

Da Won was still not convinced. "Tell me straight that you didn't hear me."

Namjoon almost had his hand move forward to stop her from irritating Hoseok who just got his consciousness back. But Hoseok had some amount of energy left to answer her. " I didn't, but I wish I had. I'm curious about what you spoke that I shouldn't hear about."

She glared at him as her lips parted to answer, "Looks like you have hurt your head. I'm calling the doctor." Da Won gestures to Namjoon to follow her, but Hoseok stops him by calling, "Joon!"

Both froze on their steps and turned back to face Hoseok.
"What did you call him??? You called him by his third name?" It was Da Won again who had a problem with everything and was getting convinced that he has hurt his head.

Namjoon shoved Da Won softly, saying," It's fine. I will make sure he rests well. You can wait there outside."

Da Won nods at him without speaking a word and sits outside the ward closing the door.

Hoseok gestured to Namjoon to sit next to him in the bed and he tried to sit back too. Namjoon rushes to help him sit comfortably and goes back to his seat.

"How are you feeling?"

Hoseok nods with an answer, "I just got my consciousness. Everything is still blurry and confusing."

Namjoon smiles, "That's a beginning sign of feeling better. Does your leg hurt?"

"My leg?"
He pushes the blanket off his body and finds his leg bandaged and a faint stain of blood against the white bandage.
"I see I hurt my leg after all, not my head."

Namjoon chuckled, "You took Da Won's nag seriously?"

"No, I just had no clue. When I was shot, I immediately blacked out. It wasn't because of the bullet, it was something about Yoongi. He made me feel as if the ground beneath me was shattered." Hoseok paused.

Joon adds, "Because he did something you never imagined. You were trying not to hurt him. But he wasn't."

Hoseok looked at him puzzled. "How do you know that? You were not even in the scene."

"I wasn't. But, Taehyung had elaborated us the situation and Da Won had said enough too, about Yoongi and Jimin." Said Namjoon

Hoseok was now aware of what Da Won was speaking about earlier with him. Yet, he didn't respond to Joon until he realized Taehyung wasn't around.

"Where is Taehyung anyway?" He asked.

Namjoon couldn't decide whether it was a good idea about spilling the current plan to him or just stay quiet. He glanced at the door hoping for Da Won to walk in, but she didn't and Hoseok looked desperate at him.

"He is doing fine. It's the work, he had to go sooner." That itself wasn't enough to satisfy Hoseok's curiosity.

"Where exactly? Did we save her?" He asked question after question with that eye shining with curiosity and worry.

"Where is he???" He demanded, despite knowing him only a few minutes ago.

"He is on board" Namjoon began.
"With the crew sailing towards Busan."

"Busan??? Why is he even going there?" Hoseok was utterly clueless

Namjoon hesitated, but he had no choice. "We tried to locate them and it happened that, Yoongi spoke to us until we got a closer location. And that's Busan."

Hoseok froze staring at Joon in utter bewilderment. "Why don't you all use your brains??? Why would Yoongi give you a lead? He was tricking... Diverting you all."

"But didn't you mention Yoongi would love to live a normal life? Just like you do now? What if he is trying to help us and get himself out of this cult?" Namjoon suggested

Hoseok hardly could stop his laughter. "That's not something one can achieve in one night. That man who shot me, who abducted a young girl and also many others in past, change in one night? That's so stupid!"

That was it. Namjoon didn't want to speak further about it. It's not something like being ashamed, but it was the thought that how people didn't believe that they can change in one night, despite what they have been."

"Go back to sleep Hoseok, you aren't in your right mind," Namjoon said as he walked towards the door without asking much about him.

Hoseok watched him leave until he twisted the door knob, "Do you think I am wrong?"

Namjoon paused at his action and turned back to him with a little smile. "Not entirely. We are just talking about the possibility."

He didn't answer Joon but, waited for him to add on.

Though Joon might have noticed this, he just didn't want to throw more piece of information on this that can make Hoseok feel restless. He took 2 more steps forward and made his way out of the room.