"That's ok." I heard him mumble before he pressed a brotherly kiss on my head and pulled back.

"You know I'm really nervous you know. Like my anxiety right now is sky rocketing." I said and nervously let out a laugh before I noticed my hands starting to shake and my breath starting to quicken.

"Mouse I know it's like half an hour before the race but I think I'm about to have a full on anxiety attack." I said as my voice grew more shakier and my hands started to shake more and more. As my knees grew wobbly I dropped down to the ground and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"Shit Al." Mouse said as he dropped down to the floor and held on to my shoulders, "Hey look at me Ally." He said as he tapped my cheeks, "Focus on my and my breathing ok." He said and took my hand and placed it on his chest and breathed in out, my breathing started to get regular again. "That's it you doing great Al." He said as he continued just to make sure I was ok.

"Shit mouse I don't know what I'd do without you." I exclaimed as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to know because you'd never be without me." He said and helped me up.

"Cmon let's go champion."

~~~~(gonna be sort of like a dialogue)

Bono: "Ok Alana radio check."

Alana: "I can hear loud and clear so please tell Toto not to scream."

Toto: "I don't scream!"

Alana: "Mhm"

_____

IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!

PEREZ GOES OFF THE TRACK AND LECLERC OVERTAKES PEREZ!

AND THROUGH GOES ALANA BASSET OVERTAKING MAX VERSTAPPEN WHAT A MOVE!

OH AND NICHOLAS LATIFI GOES INTO THE WALL

Yellow flag safety car is being deployed

Toto: "Looks like we going to end off with a safety car Ally so no pitting."

Alana: "Alright copy is Nicky ok though?"

Toto: "He's fine."

Looks like the FIA have decided on one last lap of racing.

And what's this Brundle lapped cars can overtake the safety car.

Toto: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Alana: "Toto shh have a little faith."

Mick: "Why are you telling me to lap this is unfair I refuse."
Guenther: "You have to we can't afford a fine right now Mick."

Lance: "Man they are doing Alana so bad."

Carlos: "Why are they doing this they can't do this to her."

Daniel: "She can do it."

Sebastian: "Alana will pull through."

Charles: "Oh mon fleur."

Zhou: "I don't know why you telling me to lap it doesn't matter Alana will win I know it."

AND MAX VERSTAPPEN OVERTALES ALANA BASSET!

BUT SHE HAS NOT GIVEN UP YET!

AND ALANA BASSET REGAINS HER POSITION!

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN FORMULA ONE ALANA BASSET IS CHAMPION THE WORLD!