CHAPTER 14

Felix's pov:

  I entered my house and went straight into the living room, just to see everyone sitting there waiting for me. Shit. Here goes nothing.
"Hey guys, i'm back"
"Come here young man, you've got some explainings to do"-han said. Sometimes this boy acts like he's years older than me when he's just day older.
"What do you mean, I have nothing to explain"
"Oh yes you have. Sit down" lee know said, sounding pretty serious. I gulped and sat down.
"What the fuck happened last night?"-chan.
"Uhh we kinda made out?"
"And?"-lee know
"And I may or may not have given her few hickeys" i looked away. Theyr eyes widened
"How come we didn't saw it?"-hyunjin
"Uhh because it's on her chest?"
"YOU GAVE HER HICKEYS? ON HER CHEST?" Han screamed as I covered my ears to protect them.
"Tell me how everything happened"-chan.
"Okay fine. After I finished taking shower I went into my room. I thought she was still in the shower but i was wrong. She was just in my swetpants and a sportsbra. I saw her medusa tatto and evry single one on her arms and thats when I lost It. The rest you already know."
Everyone was silent before realisation hits lee know.
"Back the fuck up. She has a medusa tattoo?"-lee know.
I just nodded.
"My girl has WHAT?"Han screamed.
"She's not your girl and do me a favour, stop screaming randomly" i told han.
"That poor girl has really been through a lot"- chan
"Hyung I want to make her my girlfriend, but I dont think she loves me back"
"What did this bitch say?"-hyunjin
"Did she tried to stop you when you kissed her?"-minho
"No I even asked for premission."
"Did she agreed?"-minho.
"Yes"
"Exactly you dumb fuck. If she doesn't feels the same, she would at least push you away"-han.
"So you're telling me that i should ask her to be my girlfriend?"
"Exactly"-han
"I'll try i guess"

   I got up and went to my room and sat down on my bed. Then i got a message on the phone. I checked it and it was... Eunseo.

Eunnie✨<3
Hey lix, sorry if i'm bothering you mut I left my phone charger at your house.

Lixx✨<3
Okay, I'll bring it to you.

Eunnie✨<3
Thank youu❤

  I smiled and saw her charger on my desk. I got it and also grabbed my car keys. I went down and I was about to walk out but boys stopped me.
"Where are you going mr?"-chan
"Oh, eunseo left her charger and I'll bring it to her"
"Oh okay"-chan.
"SHOOT YOUR SHOT MAN"-Han yelled when I walked out of the house.

  Should I really do it?