CHAPTER 10

Felix's pov:

After i went inside my house, i took off my shoes and immediatley went to the living room with a huge smile on my face. As i walked in everyones attention turned to me.

"Ooohh loverboy is backk, tell me everything, how did it go?" Chan asked me, wiggling his eyebrows while giggling. I plopped on the couch, resting my head on chans lap. I sighed and smiled even more, remembering everything that happened today.

"It was amazing." I sayed. My eyed closed, remembering Eunseos every single touch, hug, her kiss. My thoughts were interupted by han. Of course it was han.

"OH MY GAWD. TELL ME EVERYTHING." He screamed.

"SHUT UP AND I WILL" I yelled back and started talking about what happened today.

When i finished talkin everyone was staring at me with wide eyes.

"CAN WE MEET HER PLEASE" Jisung yelled.
"NO, YOU'LL DO SOMETHING STUPID AND SHE'LL THINK I'M WIERD" I yelled back at him.
"Please felix. Let us meet her. I'll make sure that guys will be chill"chan literaly begged.

I sighed.

"Fine let me call her" i stood up and herd guys cheering on me. I laughed and went to the kitchen to call eunseo.

You changed name to eunnie✨<3
Eunnie✨<3 changed your name to lixx<3✨

Lixx<3✨
Hey eunnie, can i call you for a minute?

Eunnie✨<3
Yeah sure.

Calling eunnie✨<3

Me:hey eunnieee.
Eunseo:hey lixx.

God, i loved that.

Me:uh, eunnie can i ask you something?
Eunseo:of course, whats up?
Me:uhh, are you free tomorrow?
Eunseo:yeah why?
Me:can you come over tomorrow?
Eunseo:why?
Me:my friends are going to kill me, they want to meet you.
Eunseo:ohh umm okay i will come, text me the address.
Me:thank youu, Its okay i will pick you up at 4p.m. is it okay for you?
Eunseo:yea sure.
Me:okay byee, see you tomorrow.
Eunseo:bye lixie.
________________

   I went back to the living room and told my friends about Eunseo visiting tomorrow. They were all exited af.

-netx day-
Time:3:50

Third persons pov:

Eunseo was waiting for felix to arrive, to pick her up. Not gonna lie she was kinda nervous about meeting felixs friends. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm skinny? What if they think i'm wierd?- Eunseos thoughts flew away when she heard a knock on her door. She jumped up and rushed to the door and opened it. She saw felix standing there. The moment he saw her, his lips curved into a wide smile. Felix pulled the girl for hug, wich Eunseo responded back without hesitation. After they pulled away, both of them walked to felix's car.

-Time skip-
In front of felixs house.

  Eunseo was nervous af. Felix immediatley noticed it and swung his arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Calm down honey, everything will be alright, they are dying to meet you."

After felix's movements, Eunseo calmed down a bit.

Felix opened the front door for girl, she steped in waiting for felix. They walked into the living room as all eyes of the 7 boys were on them. Few of them actually even gasped. One of them stood up and walked towards the couple, a smile never left his face.

"It's nice to finally meet you Eunseo. I'm bangchan, the oldest of the group." Bangchan said as he shook eunseos hand.

"Hi, I'm lee Minho, friends call me Lee Know and you can call me that as well. I'm second oldest of the group" Lee Know said as he waved at Eunseo giving her a soft smile.

(Guys just imagine everyone but bangchan has black hair and chn has blonde. I can't help it they look cute in black hair)

"Helloo, I'm changbin, strongest of the group" boy with a muscular body stood up and waved.  Eunseo just smiled at this point.

"Hello, I'm the handsomest person of this group and probably entire world. I'm hyunjin" he winked at Eunseo. Lee Know smacked him at the back of his head.

"Stop acting like that you dumb fu-" Lee Know was not able to finish his word  when someone yelled.

"ANYWAYS. Heyyy I'm han jisung, call me just han and I'm crazyest of the group"
"I can tell we're gonna be best friends"eunseo told han and laughet along with him.

"Anyways, I'm seungmin, nice to meet you, felix has been talking nonstop about y-" he couldn't finish his word when felix runed and hit him with a pillow. Eunseo laughed along with few others.

"Heyy I'm jeongin, just call me I.n and i'm youngest" he smiled with his sweet smile.

Felix pulled Eunseo and sat down on the couch. Eunseo was seated between Felix and Han.

"Wait, I have a question!" I.n suddenly said.
"Am i supposed to call you noona?"

"Wait how old are you?"-eunseo
"22"-jeongin
"Birthday?"-Eunseo
"February 8th"-jeongin
"Nah man you're older than me by few months, I'm 22 and I have birthday on july 21st."-eunseo.
"Ooooo new my bestise is now youngesttt" han said as he hugged Eunseo, squishing her. Everyone laughed at hans behaviour.

Eunseos thoughts-"i can tell, this will be an interesting day"