CHAPTER 7

Eunseo's pov:

-next morning-

   I woke up, my mood was amazing. But then i remembered last night, the chat with felix. We are going to hang ou-wait a damn minute... what time is it?-i thought to myself as i checked the time. Fuck, it was 2:53. I guess i fall asleep late last night, thinking about felix.

  I quickly got up from my bed, grabbed my towel as I runned to my bathroom to take a shower. After 15 minutes i was done. I like taking long showers but today i couldn't. I can't be late on my first day out with felix, can I?

   After I walked out from my bathroom, I checked my phone and there was a message from felix.

Felix<3✨
Exited for today!❤

Eunseo<3✨
Same, can't wait to see you❤
Felix<3✨ liked your message.

WHAT DID I JUST SEND? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU? REALLY EUNSEO?

   I turned off my phone as i went to the bathroom again to dry my hair. I took a while, I dont know why cause usualy it doesn't takes long for my hair to dry since i have short hair.  Next i went down to my kitchen to eat a little so i wont pass out. Even tho i have eating disorder and i starve myself sometimes... well, more than sometimes, I always try to eat before I go out with someone. I just ate cereal with some milk.

   After finishing food i checked the time and  it was 3:34. Damn time passes quickly. I went back to my room to change. I just grabbed my grey oversized pants with matching oversized grey hoodie and some black converse. I wasnt that cold today so i decided not to wear a jacket. I brushed my hair again so it won't be messy. I was only taking my phone and wallet woth me so I shoved them in my pockets not even bothering to take a bag with me. When i checked the time It was  4:19. It was perfect, i did everything on time. I sprayed some of yfavorite borfume before I  went out from my house and locked my door as put my keys to my pocket. I headed to the location where i was supposed to meet felix. Not gonna lie, i was very, very exited.

Felix's pov:

  Next morning, I woke up exited es hell. I checked the time and it was exactly 2:00p.m
Great amount of time. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a nice, warm shower.

  After I got out from shower I dried my hair and took my phone, decided to text Eunseo.

Felix<3✨
Exited for today!❤

I texted her, waiting for her to respond. Wich thankfully she did.

Eunseo<3✨
Same, can't wait to see you❤

  I smiled at the message and liked her text. I decided to dress casual. After long time of thinkin i just decided grey oversized pants and grey hoodie. I don't think that Eunseo will dress fancy, cause I can see It's not her stile.

  After that i decided to eat breakfast so I went to the kitchen.  Suprisingly minho and chan was in the kitchen.

" morning hyungs, I just want to eat something quickly cause I'm going out."
" woah woah woah, where are you going young man?"-minho asked me.
"Oh, umm- I'm going out with E-eunseo..."
"Eunseo? Dude that girl must be cool, make sure to introduce her to us"-chan.
"Yeah, yeah, sure"i said with my mouth full with cereal as I rolled my eyes.

    After i finished eating i took my coat with me and put my phone, wallet and car keys in  my pocket.

"Byeee I'm heding outt"

I yelled as i checked the time. It was 4:16 p.m. I went to my car, being chill cause I had nothing to hurry cause I was with a car. After i drove to the location, where we were going to meet again. When i checked the time it was 4:50. I looked around when suddenly, i saw Eunseo. Holy shit. We were matching. She l9oked hella cute. It looked like she also just arrived. Guess none of us were early or late. I quickly parked my car and went to her. Not gonna lie I was very, very exited...