CHAPTER 11

Eunseo was having so much fun with guys. She couldn't remember last time she was this happy.

   Is was currently 9pm. She spent all evening at felix's house. She tapped felixs shoulder as felix turned his head towards her, smiling warmly.

"Umm lix it's late, I should go home"-eunseo
"Can you stay over pleasee. I'll give you my clothes and we'll share the room. Pleassee"-felix wrapped his arms around eunseo. She looked at him in awe smiling.
"Pleaseee Eunseooo stayy"Han joined felix.
"Okayy fine I'll stayy"Eunseo said and giggled. Felix and han cheered.

-time skip-

  After they finished eating chan suggested to have a movie night. Everyone happily agreed. They put on a movie (choose whatever you want). Everyone sat comfortabley on the couch. Eunseo was about to sit next to felix but suddenly, felix grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She ended up on his lap. Then he opened his legs and made Eunseo sit between  his legs. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders. Good thing it was dark and nobody could see eunseos face because she was blushing crazy, she was literaly a tomato.

-time skip-
After the movie.

  Felix and Eunseo were still in the same position and everyone noticed it. By the end of the movie everyone was asleep exept Eunseo, Felix and Chan.

  Felix suddenly let go of Eunseos waist and stood up. He held her wrist and started walking towards the stairs.

"We're gonna sleep hyung, goodnight!"felix told chan as they were walking upstairs.
"Goodnight, dont do anything dirty" chan responded with a smirk on his face.

Felix just rolled eyes at him while Eunseo was blushing mess. As soon as they entered Felix's room, he les go of her hand and went to his closet. He handed eunseo his hoodie and sweatpants and a spare towel so she could take a shower.

"Here you go, you can use my bathroom to take a shower, I'll use chans cause he's still awake. Hair dryer is already in the bathroom."-Felix

  Eunseo thanked him and went stright to the bathroom to shower.

•••

  Eunseo finished drying her hair. She walked out from bathroom just in her sports bra and Felix's sweatpants. She accidentaly dropped his hoodie when she was walking to the bathroom. She thought that felix was still showering when suddenly the door opened and felix entered the room. He didn't notice Eunseo at first but when he closed the door and turned around his eyes widened seeing eunseo just in his sweatpants and a sportsbra. Eunseos eyes were widened as well seeing shirtless Felix with wet hair. Eunseo was staring at his abs. Felix noticed it and smirked. Her eyes went up going in contact with his eyes. After few minutes of staring eachother in eyes, felix eyes went down to her stomach and his smirk faded away as his eyes widened even more after noticing the tattoo on her stomach. Eunseo covered it with her hand and went to pick up the hoodie wich was laying on the floor.  Before she could felix grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She ended up on his bare chest. They were staring at eachothers eyes deeply.
"I-is that a m-medusa tattoo or my eyes are lying?"-felix asked. Eunseo just nodded. He then hugged her thightly. She enjoyed his company and his comfort.
"I'm sorry"he whispered. Eunseo pulled away.
"Why are you apologising? You did nothing wrong" eunseo whispered back. A comforting silence fell for a few seconds. Felix was the one to brake it.
"Do you mind if i do something?"...

_________________♡♡♡__________________

Short chapter, but next one will be interesting😏