Chapter 1:Natsu

You finally arrived in Fiore,you were a bit hesitant to come here because this was your hometown,where you grew up with your abusive parents.You covered your face with your blue hoodie but unzipped it,revealling your white shirt,your blonde hair hung loosely from the right side of your face.Your black shorts ended before your knees and your black boots hit the stone floor with a 'click'.You hid your cold blue eyes by looking at the stone pavement,You looked up and saw a thief stealing from a shop,you tapped his shoulder and smirked.

His eyes widened and you shot him with the Ice Make magic that you mastered over the years,you placed a shard of ice over his neck and all of a sudden he snapped.Three more thieves came and you took care of them quickly with your ice make magic,five more thieves came.You took care of them but every time they got knocked out more would come,you panted,beads of sweat dripping from your face.You were getting tired then one of the thieves caught you while you were off guard and they placed a dagger on your throat.There was a blast of fire and all the thieves left,then a pink haired guy grinned and looked at you.

"Hey,who are you?I've never seen you"he said with a grin.

"I'm Y/N (Y/N is your name)"

"Oh,hey Y/N i'm Natsu,and this is Happy"Natsu said pointing to a blue Exceed.

"Hey Natsu,hey Happy"you said.

"You were pretty tough to beat all those thieves"he said.

"Thanks,I use Ice Make magic"you said.

"Hey!That's the same kind of magic Gray uses!"Natsu said loudly.

"Gray?"you asked tilting your head a little.

"He's a friend of mine,he belongs to Fairy Tail,me too!What guild are you from?"he asked.

"I don't belong to any guild actually" you said.

"Oh,why don't you join Fairy Tail?"he said with an enthusiastic grin on his face.

"Sure,why not?"you said.

Natsu immidiately dragged you over to a large guild and bursted through the doors.

"Hey Guys!New member!"he shouted.

Everyone turned their eyes on you,and you felt awkward.Natsu dragged you again and brought you to a short man.

"Hey Gramps,a new member"Natsu said.

The old man looked you over.

"Hmmm,let's see if she passes the test"he said.

"Test?"you asked tilting my head.

"You fight one of our S-Class mages,if you last long enough or even beat them your in"he said.

"Okay,who do I fight?"you asked with an enthusiastic grin.

"Well,Mirajane is with Elfman and Gildarts went off somewhere so your stuck with Erza"he said.

"Ooohh,that's gonna be interesting"Natsu said smiling evilly.

The old man left and he brought back with him a scarlet haired girl,you knew her very well.Erza Scarlett,also known as Titania,the old man explained what Erza had to do and she led you to the center of the guild.Her armor changed and you grinned,that type of magic.You removed your hoodie and tied it around your waist,you smirked at her.

"It's on Titania"you said with a grin.

(Time Skip)

You lost,but it was a heated battle,you looked around and almost everywhere was filled with ice or blasted into bits.Erza helped you up and you both shook hands.

"That was a good battle,your strong Y/N,I wonder how you'll do against Gray"she asked.

"Thanks,but i'm exhausted,I don't feel like battling anymore"you said.

The old man walked up to you and he nodded,the entire guild cheered and soon enough everyone was drinking.You took a shot or two but other than that you drank absolutely nothing.Natsu sat next to your seat and grinned.

"Congrats Y/N,I was right,your pretty strong.Not many people can last that long against her"Natsu said happily.

"Thanks Natsu"you said a happy smile on your face.

You turned around for no reason and you swear you saw someone looking at you,you just shrugged it off and continued talking with Natsu.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I sat next to Gray,he hasn't spoke much.He hasn't even fought with Natsu,that was a first.

"Gray?Is there something wrong?Your really quiet today"I asked him.

"It's nothing Lucy,i'm fine"he said before standing up and leaving.

I felt someone sit next to me,Natsu.

"Hey Natsu"I said grinning at the dragon slayer.

"Hey Lucy,what's up with Gray?"he asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know,he isn't telling me"Lucy said.

"Maybe I can get the truth out of him"Natsu said with a grin,he stood up and left.

"Be careful!Last time you almost destroyed the entire guild!"I shouted.

He raised his hand knowing he heard you,he tapped Gray's shoulder and Gray only looked before walking away,Natsu ran back here and sat down.

"What happened?"I asked.

"I called him 'Ice Baby' and he only looked at me!What's wrong with him!?This is the first time he hasn't fought me"he shouted.

I just shrugged.What was up with Gray today?He's acting really different.....