"If that means Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles says.

"Does anybody actually know what happened to them?"
"Lydia might or josh.".
"But what if they don't know anything?" Scott asked
"Well, he didn't get a restraining order against me. So I'll try talking to him myself." Allison said making Scott's eyes widened, "What do I do"

Scott looks to Stiles then Allison who nods, backing her up.

"Promise me." Allison says as she reaches a hand between the books, taking his. "Okay. But if Jackson does anything, you run the other way."

"I can take care of myself."

"If you get hurt while I'm busy with a stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me.
It he does anything..." Scott trailed off trying to
find the right words
"Like?"

"Anything weird, bizarre, anything." He says then Stiles pokes his head through the shelf, almost hitting his forehead in the process,
"Anything evil." Allison nods, then pushes his face back making books fall and him spastically try to catch them.

Allison nodded as they walk down the hall to the locker rooms "You guys scared the hell out of me." He chuckled Allison who nodded and snuck off.
"Uh, sorry for scaring you."

Scott crashes into a sink, bursting a pipe, before Scott and Jackson tumble out of the locker
room.

Allison comes through the door to see Stiles holding Scott back and Erica holding back
Jackson, as a group of students gather to watch the fight. Even Matt appears as Mr. Harris walked up, "What the hell's going on? Hey!
Enough! Enough. What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski!"

"I think you dropped this." Matt says holding out Allison's tablet but Harris grabs the tablet out of his hand. He uses it to point at Scott and Jackson. "You and you. Actually..." He points at everyone, even Matt, "All of you. Detention.
Three o'clock."

"We can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson said as they all walked into the library, 'All of these tools?"

. "Fine. You three. Over there." Harris says nodding to a different table. Scott maintains a furious glare on Jackson as Stiles pulls him to the table.
"I'm going to kill him."
"No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and you're going to help save him.
"No. You were right. Let's kill him."

While Harris grades tests at the librarian's desk, Stiles taps Scott on the arm. "What if it's Matt?
This whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles suggested, looking over at Matt who was talking to an awkward looking Allison who nodded. "Danny said Matt's the one who figured out there were two hours of footage missing.
"Exactly. He's trying to throw suspicion off himself."

"So he made Jackson kill Isaac's father, one of Argent's hunters and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" Scott asked, "Yes."
"Why?"

"Because... he's... evil."
"Stiles, that can't be your reasoning for everything. But, none the less, I still agree. I get a bad vibe from him.

'You guys just don't like him."
"The guy bugs me. I don't know why." They all look over to see Matt eating from a bag of potato chips. He offers a chip to Jackson beside him only for Jackson to just glares. Matt shrugs and keeps eating.