Pack mentality

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Scott walked through the school side by side, "I don't know

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Scott walked through the school side by side, "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles said making Scott look at him weird, . "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said and Stiles nodded. "Noted.
Let me take a guess here -"
"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said. "No, of course not."
"Liar"
"Okay yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly.
You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said after

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said making Stile look at him like he was crazy,
"Who, Derek?" Stiles exclaimed hitting Scott in the back if the head before continuing, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles said and josh looks at stiles while talking with Jackson chuckle, "stilinski what have I told u about talking about my family I told u ill do something bad to you" josh says and Jackson came over when he heard his friend shouting stiles just looks scared out of his skin .

"Okay so let me get this straight. You had a wet dream about a girl you just started dating and it turned into a nightmare where you killed her.
Did you ever just stop to think that maybe it's just your nerves and teenage hormones fucking with your head?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded,
"I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."
"How real?" Stiles asked as they walked outside.
"Like it actually happened."
boys stop and look at what was in front of him.
A school bus with its back door hanging off by one of its hinges, blood covered the seats and some on the outside. As well as four claw marks on the hanging door.

"She's not answering my texts," Scott stressed typing away at his phone. "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles said making,
"Not helping."
"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?"
Scott asked, "No."
"What you think u Scott mcall killed my gfs friend as if" josh says "wait u r dating Jackson's sister" stiles asks
"No I'm dating a fox Ofc I'm dating Courtney you ass face" josh says

At some point Scott had gotten so frustrated to the point he had punched a random locker, denting it to all hell. And yet somehow no one saw or heard him do it.

Eventually Scott ran into Allison and Stiles . "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." The over head speaker said making a bunch of students groan but

"You know for someone's who's actually twenty-two, you sure do act like a teenager sometimes." Stiles said making her smile at him.
"Thank you. Maybe I should become an actress."
"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott whispered looking at Stiles . "Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Josh said shrugging. "And did what?"
"Ate it." Stiles shrugged and Scott's eyes widened, "Raw?" He asked making Stiles squint at him. "No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."
"Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you, Mr.
McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris said