Untitled Part 15

I finally got a hold of Molly "Hey Angie, whats going on" "hey Molls listen I just got back from the studio..." "THE STUDIO" "Molls please, I'm not in the mood for a lecture" "I'm sorry Angie, its just....after everything he did to you" "I know, but listen I learned something last night. Look back in the real world.....look Vals our Dad" it was silent on her end "Molly?" "Anthony Giovanni Vittano! I am on my way to your hotel room right now! and I'm bringing Enzo with me!" the line suddenly goes dead. "I'm dead" getting out of bed and walking down stairs "CHARLIE" I watch Charlie come running out of her office faster then lighting. "ANGLE WHATS WRONG" "it's my sista, shes on her way over with my brotha and their both gonna be pissed so if ya could, would ya please make sure they have a clear path for my room, trust me." "Sure Angle" I nod going back up to my room and cleaning up and feeding Nuggets. Sitting on my bed I pull out my phone and play some music to try and relax.

I start swaying my hips to the beat and soon get drawn into the music and sing my heart out. Picking up Nuggets we both get deep into the song spinning, swaying, a couple pole moves. I dance for hours to ever song that comes on until I'm grabbed by my shoulders and stopped, "ANGIE!" I look and see Molly "Sorry Molls looks like I got distracted, "we noticed ya numb skull" "Now lets talk about why you were at the studio talking to Val!" "it wasn't really planned, I was running from the exterminators and ended up in the studio, Val was acting kind so I went back the next day to get answers, I learned some things that....shocked me, Molly you remember when we ran from home?" "yeah, it was years ago. Dad beat you near death so I packed up our stuff and we left, why?" "we ended up in red light district, Val found us and adopted us, Molly were Vals children" I watch Enzo.....Arackniss move behind Molly just as she falls over passing out. "That was predictable, nice work Tony you knocked her out" "I wasn't trying to" "look Tony are you sure about what Valentino said" "I don't know my memories still aren't returning" "thats a problem Tony, lets go see the King about it" "I don't know Arackness" "please Tony" "fine"