Chapter 10

I was out walking around Pentagram City talking with Cherri when we heard it *BONG BONG* we quickly looked at the date "SHIT, THE CLENSE" we start running for cover but get separated by an explosion "CHERRI!!!" I look around for her when I hear flapping behind me, I turn and find an exterminator, "FUCK" I run as quick as I can trying to find any kind of weapon I can. I trip finding a metal rod "better then nothin" I pick it up and face the thing. It holds it spear up ready to attack but I strike first catching it off guard and striking it's head. It falls but it doesn't stay down in fact it gets up and yells in a loud shrieking voice, no words just yelling, or so I thought.

I've been running for 4 hours, remember that one I hit, turns out it was calling friends, now I have 6 of thoes fuckers on my ass. I keep running until I reach the studio....."FUCK IT" I run inside and into my old dressing room locking the door. And I stay there until the next morning.

I wake up to someone shaking my arm, when I look I find "Val?!?!" but he seems different "Angle are you hurt?" thats new "no, I'm ok" he suddenly pulls me into his arms petting my hair "Oh thank Lucifer I thought I lost you" "Val your acting strange" "I know, normally I would be beating the hell out of you, but not today. Come on lets get you back to your home" he pulls away giving me hand up and we walk to his limo. Getting in he tells the driver to go to the Hotel.

5 hours of silence, normally he would pull me into his lap and fuck me but not today, today he has me pulled into his side and is...comforting me. We finally pull up to the hotel and he helps me out of the limo and walks me to the door, he knocks, it opens to Alastor. "I made sure he was ok before I brought him here, now take care of Angle or else" Val gives me a hug before kissing my head and leaving, I just stand there lost. Someone wraps around my shoulders and leads me inside, "Angle Darling?" I'm just in shock. "Anthony?" I snap out of it and look to the person who called my name, it was Alastor "Anthony are you alright?" "h-how did you know my name?" he sighs taking my hand, "because I would Anthony Vittano anywhere, after all I married him didn't I" 'married?' my world goes black, honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. 

-(Should I keep nice Val, or no?)-