Chapter 8

I wake up with a killer headache 'did I get drunk last night?' I get out of bed and dress in my usual clothes but with a black sweater over it, feeding Nuggets I walk out to the elevator and push lobby. I grab my head as another wave of pain hits me, stepping out I run into Alastor, literally. "Sorry Al" I start to push pass him, but he grabs my upper arm, not enough to hurt but enough to tell me I'm not going anywhere without talking "is somethin' wrong Angel?" "it's nothin' smiles, just a headache" he lets go but not fully, instead he moves his hand to hurt one, "you need clean bandages my dear" I hadn't noticed but there's blood on my bandages 'what the hell? it was fine just last night' he moves me to sit in the living and removes my blooded bandage and we find I pulled few stitches "how the Hell?" "what did you do last night to open your cut?" "I have no idea last t'ing I rememba' was talking to Husk then nothin' and I know I didn't touch any alcohol last night" "i can vouch on that" we both look up to find Husk "you were sober when you went to bed last night, not even drugs" 'so what happened?'

Al finished with my hand, and we went for breakfast, simple eggs and bacon. We still have leftovers of lunch for later tonight luckily and Charlie said no cooking until my hand was healed, like I don't have 5 other hands to use honestly, I can still cook....I can still cook.

once lunch begins to roll around, I sneak into the kitchen and start cooking pasta fettuccini with homemade Italian meatballs, I know I'll get caught because of the fact that it's an Italian dish but whatever. It took half an hour, but it's done, I finish it just as Alastor walks in "ANGLE!!" I look up not startled this time, and thankfully not holding the knife, "yes?" "WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU DOING!! CHARLIE SAID NO COOKING!!!" "Smiles, it's one hand, I have like 5 more, I can still cook. Besides I just finished making lunch so whats the big deal" he storms off growling.

I went to bed that night after being yelled at by Charlie about cooking with my hand injured. Oh well, I pick Nuggets up and place him on bed as I change in my boxers and lay down covering up, pulling Nuggets close to me I drift to sleep.