𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

Start from the beginning

Secondly, something that intrigued (Y/N) was that everyone on the ship appeared to be intimidated and even hesitant to approach them. (Y/N) found this somewhat perplexing. They couldn't fathom why people would be so apprehensive around them. Was the mask they wore truly that intimidating?

As someone who didn't like making others uncomfortable, (Y/N) decided to keep to themselves for the time being.

〈〈═════»❣❤❣«═════〉〉

After nearly two days, the ship finally reached Amazon Lily. However, the vessel was docked at a considerable distance from the island's shores. This distance was due to an agreement between the Marines and the Snake Queen, stipulating that no outsiders, especially men, were allowed to set foot on the island.

As a result, the Marines had no alternative but to wait for the Snake Queen to make her own arrival, respecting the terms of their agreement.

〈〈═════»❣❤❣«═════〉〉

Nearly two hours had passed before the Marines spotted a large ship approaching. As it drew nearer, (Y/N) was taken aback by Boa Hancock's stunning beauty, which exceeded their expectations.

'Pretty...' (Y/N) couldn't help but think to themselves.

However, as the ship came closer, the reaction of the men on board took a turn for the worse. They began to go wild, crowding the railing to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Empress. While (Y/N) had anticipated this reaction, their mood soured when some of the men started making lewd and inappropriate comments.

(I'm not really comfortable writing any of those comments sorry...)

Boa Hancock wore an annoyed expression on her strikingly beautiful face, but oddly enough, it seemed to only fuel the frenzy among the men on the ship. Even her bodyguards wore angry expressions, angered by the disrespectful comments directed at their Empress.

(Y/N) decided it was time to intervene. They cleared their throat and stepped forward. Instantly, the Marines who had been ogling at the Pirate Empress began to retreat, creating a path for the Vice-Admiral. There was a distinct hint of fear in their faces as (Y/N) approached, and the height of the warship gave them a natural advantage, looking down at the Empress.

Unbeknownst to (Y/N), their body was positioned in such a way that it cast a shadow over most of their features. The only striking detail that the Amazonians could discern were the crimson eyes that stared down at them.

"Apologies, Pirate Empress, for the rude greeting," (Y/N) offered as they acknowledged the previous disrespectful behaviour.

Boa Hancock, however, merely scoffed at the apology. Before she could say anything, (Y/N) continued speaking.

"I am Vice-Admiral Kamado, and I will be your escort to this week's annual Warlord meeting."

Once again, Boa Hancock scoffed, displaying her reluctance.

"I don't think I will be joining the Warlord meeting," she declared. Her words caused all the men present to erupt with excitement.

"And why is that?" (Y/N) inquired, a bit perplexed by Boa Hancock's refusal, but maintaining the conversation nonetheless.

"I like the title of Warlord........, and I want to keep it, but I hate the World Government, and I don't want to obey their orders,".

Turning to address the people on the warship, she added, "And I also want all the cargo on your ship..."