Rumors, Turf, and Shopping

AN: I had to change the name of the Chapter cuz I thought it didn't make too much sense.

Previously:

3: Wha- AH!

3 realises she was on her bed again.

3: What was that... Why don't I remember that? It... was almost like that actually happened.

3: I guess I'll just try to talk to the Captain and... 8?

Now:

3 gets out of her bed and walks towards the door, she hears voices coming from the other side of the door, so she stops. She listens to the voices and hears the Captain and 8 talking.

Captain: Look Hanna, she doesn't even know what a friend is, I'm just concerned ok?

8:  Jacob... I know she doesn't know what friends are...  But we just have to get her comfortable enough for her to actually want to open up. You know how she can get...

Captain: Right... I don't want her to end up like I did back then.

8: I wonder how she's doing there...

3 decides to open her door.

Captain: Ah! H-Hi how did you sleep?

3: F... Fine thank y-you...

8: Hey 3, you wanna go and play turf?

3: Um... w-what's... turf?

Captain: Its just a sport

8 whispers to the Captain

8 (Whispering): She probably doesn't know that either

Captain: I do NOT know how to talk to this girl

Captain: Well... Its a kinda... thing to do to pass some time... and well...

Captain: It's just for fun

8: Right! We should have some fun... after well... all that

Captain: Mabey afterwards I should check in with Marie... She IS handling all the equipment moving...

8: Ok, me and 3 can go out together while your there, since we shouldn't make any suspicion if we ALL go there

Captain: Ok that sounds safe

3: w-what a... are we d-doing?

8: So we'll start with turf war 3, then you and me will have a day out!

3: Ok

3 says goodbye to Little buddy.

8: She's so attached to the little thing...

They all leave the apartment, and head for the lobby.

Outside there is many Inklings and Octolings, of all Colours, with different Haircuts. But they all looked so unique to everyone else. 

Captain: There are many sights to see, but right now... Lets stick to turf ok?

The Captain stops. One second later 3 and 8 stop.

8: Why are we stopping?

Captain: I just realized... Uh...

The Captain points at 3's clothes.

8: What? I don't unders-

8 realizes that 3 was wearing Hero gear, and had nothing else to wear, which will certainly spark suspicion very soon.

Captain: Ok, change of plans. Lets go to the gear shop.

They all go into the gear shops starting with one called "Crush Station - Shoes"