Just as she was about to nudge the culprit with her head, a hoarse voice in her ear caused her to turn rigid.

"Keep quiet,they will hear us. ,"

Her ears went slightly pink,her ears were the most sensitive part of her body. Then she quickly turned her head and a familiar face came to her sight and of course she recognized him.

"Hmph?" cedric?

Arching her eyebrows, it was unexpected to see him here.

"Shh, look," he said, pointing at the left side. She saw another group of hooded wizards. Passing by their hidden spots, until they were out of sight. her and Cedric finally let go of their breaths that they were holding on until now.

Cedric slowly her go, the sudden loss of warmth, causes a chill for both of them.

"Sorry," Cedric said, rather apologetic.

"No, it's okay, you save my life," Renevia said, flustered. Loud bang echoed from the edge of the wood. Both of them startled, without thinking Cedric immediately grabbed her on the wrist and started to lead the way.

'not again!'

"It's not safe here, c'mon," said Cedric, who glanced edgily at her.

Perhaps she knew what mean by his looks, this place was highly dangerous for a muggleborn like her. Dejectedly, she trailed behind him like a lost puppy, and decided to put her original intention to look for her friends aside. As both of them passed a group of goblins who were cackling over a sack of gold that they had undoubtedly won betting on the match, who seemed quite unperturbed by the trouble on the campsite, they saw three familiar figures.

"Mione!" She cried.

Hermione turned her head at the call and saw her friend look rather relieved seeing them.

"Rene!" Both of them were engulfed in hugs.

"I thought I lost you!"

"Me too!"

Renevia almost cried, Harry quickly caged her into another hug. She hugged him back but Harry tightened the embrace, almost making her suffocate in a split second.

"P-pottuh,ppottu...,"

Realizing what he was doing, Harry quickly let her go and looked at her apologetically. "Oh sorry. . .,"

"Almost see heaven in a split second." She said, rubbing her chest. Hermione snorted in laughter, Harry was flustered while Ron and Cedric looked rather amused.

"Come here," Ron said, opening his arm wide, causing the young witch to shake her head in horror. "Nah I don't want to,"

Cedric looked around, "I reckon we can just wait here; you know. We'll hear anyone coming a mile off."

The words were hardly out of his mouth, when Ludo Bagman emerged from a tree right ahead of them. Renevia saw that he no longer looked buoyant and rosy-faced; there was no more spring in his step. He looked very white and strained.

"Who's that?"

He said, blinking down at them four except Cedric who look tall like a bamboo tree, trying to make out their faces. "What are you doing here, all alone?"

While others' seem to surprised and not knowing what to say, Renevia took a step ahead. "There's a riot going on, the family muggles got held by some people at the campsite. . .," She said. Her soft voice echoed at the chilly and quiet night, her finger pointed at where they came from.

"Damn them! "Badman swore loudly, looking quite distracted and without another word he Disapparated with a small pop!

"Not exactly on top of things, Mr Bagman,is he? Said Hermione, frowning.