Dreams

He grabs your waist and pulls you in
You let out a gasp and then giggle. You turn around to kiss him.
Before you could you suddenly wake up, breathing heavy, with sweat slowly rolling down your face.
"Ew ew ew ewwww" you whine. "Why am i dreaming about that, i dont need a man."
You sigh getting out of bed.
You walk outside then go sit down with your dangling in the water, the sun slowly warms up your face.
"I know i shouldn't, but i think i might be falling for Jake. This is so weird, i literally just met him"
you think aloud while slowly moving your feet in the water.
You spend a couple minutes just watching the sunrise.
"I have to go meet him soon, shoot." You sigh while getting up.
You turn around thinking about how your day is going to go, while your distracted thinking you run into a avatar, you walked right into Jakes bare chest.
"Im sorr-." You look up.
"Its fine" Jake chuckles. "Y/n you looked like you were thinking, or day dreaming about something".
"I was thinking about what i have to do today." You look him in the eyes. Before you could look away you remember your dream, your face starts to get red, before you let him see you quickly walk away swishing your hair so it hits him.
"Lets go" you giggle.
"What was that for Y/n" he laughs.
You smirk and don't answer.
"Lets go" you wave you motion your hand for him to follow you.
Jake follows, walking with you to the beach.
You reach the beach.
"the sunrise is so pretty today." He stares off into the sunrise.
You cant help from staring at him, the sun reflecting off of his muscular body, the shadows that his muscles cast, his slender yet strong figure.
You quickly look away realizing you were just checking Jake out.
"Yeah it is. Its like this most mornings, its amazing." You walk so your beside him facing the sunrise too.
"I can't believe i live here now." He sighs.
You pat his back. "Yeah."  ... "do you like it here? Do you wish you could go back?."
"I do not regret coning here, my- the forest tribe is not in trouble anymore." He moves sand around with his feet.
"Yeah. Do you like it here?" You ask again.
"Yeah, i do. The people here are nice." He looks at you.
You both just stare at one another for a second.
You smile and walk into the water, you motion for him to follow.
He does.
You watch him get into the water, you watch the water drip off of his pretty blue skin.
"Do you know how to swim?". You smirk
"Yeah, of course i do." He roles his eyes at you.
"Aright lets go then, Jake." You smile at him.
He smiles back.
You two come back to the beach after swimming all day.
"Well, you're a better swimmer then i thought you were." You look at him.
He walks out of the water with you.
"Yeah, like i said, i can swim Y/n." He roles his eyes in a joking way.
"Yeah..." you cant help but stare at his wet body, the water drops still on his shoulders. The water reflecting the sun on his abs. The muscles on his chest flexing when he stretches.
You shake your head, trying to shake the dirty thoughts away.
"The sunset is so pretty, i like it better then the sunrise." You sit down on the sand.
He walks towards you then sits down beside you, close enough that his shoulders are touching you.
"To be honest same, sunsets are always breathtaking." He smiles.
You two watch the sunset.
"I have to go back home now." You stand up. "Its getting dark out."
"Yeah okay, it is pretty late."  He stands up too.
"Bye Jake!" You start to walk away while waving your hand.
"Bye Y/n, see you tomorrow." He continues to stand where you left him, as if he were wanting to stay there with you longer.