Come Over

In the morning you wake up as usual but you have a weird feeling, you go outside and everything seems fine but that weird feeling is still bugging you.
You sigh.
You continue on with your morning, making breakfast and doing chores until you go and check up on your skim-wing and shes gone, you look all over the bay for her and there was no evidence that she has been anywhere.
You go and tell your father and brother and they help you look. You realize you have not checked the part of the bay where Jake lives.
You hurry to that side of the bay, and find him feeding her a fish while talking to her.
You giggle. He quickly stands up. "Uhh, Hi y/n".
"Hi Jake." You walk closer. "What are you doing" you nod your head towards your skim-wing.
He awkwardly looks away. "I was feeding her fish...". "Is that ok? Or should i not be doing that, i just saw the bucket of fish, and she was waiting so i fed her...". He glances at your skim-wing
"Yeah its fine, you did my morning chore for me". You chuckle.
"Oh yeah? Your welcome." He laughs.
"Is she yours?". He goes sits down and goes to pet her again but she swims away, flapping her wing as she leaves getting him soaked.
You burst out laughing, grabbing your stomach and bending over.
He glares at you in a friendly way and then sighs.
"Yeah shes mine. Her name is Aigéan" You start giggling looking at how soaked he got. Then you realize how hot he looks while soaking.
"Thats nice. Why did she do that, does it mean anything?" He stares blankly at the water where Aigéan was.
"It does not mean anything bad, she was just having fun. Sorry she did that, do you want me to help you find dry clothing?" You look him up and down then giggle.
He roles his eyes. "I guess so, i need new clothes that suite the water anyway. Where can we find them?"
You smile "Come over, we have lots"
He slowly stands up. "Alright"