i.5

[F

[F.N.] hums quietly to the music playing in his room as he makes a new card for Ortho just incase he arrives here aswell. This'd probably help Ortho get some basics in this world.

He hears a knock from his door.

SECOND POV :

You open the door to reveal Kunikida. Kunikida greets you and gives you a microwaveable container with food. You look at the time and thought 'Oh its 6pm'.

Every 6pm, Kunikida would give you food before leaving the agency to rest but he rarely sometimes rests here just incase its a bad weather. You say "Good job, Kunikida-kun" with a pat to his head and Kunikida stares at your eyes.

He was smiling and blushing a bit, you really make him feel things.

Dazai appears behind Kunikida and Atsushi is here aswell. "Hi hi, [F.N.]-chan! ♡" Dazai responds while pushing Kunikida away.

You stare at Dazai up and down. He was in his sleeping attire? Then you look at Atsushi he was also in his sleeping attire. You sigh and said "Is this an unplanned sleepover..?". Dazai clings onto you saying "Well me and Atsushi planned it we just didn't say it to you!" and you look at Atsushi before pull him inside your room.

"I don't want you getting a cold because of me, weretiger" you respond putting Dazai down on the couch.

You offer "Kunikida-kun, do you want to go inside aswell?" and Kunikida puts up his glasses making it glint in the moonlight. Kunikida responds "I dont want the two to make a mess in your room, I guess I'll go." and goes in a room.

Atsushi stares in awe at the room, it was not fully lit and the only source of light was the projectors. Dazai says "let's go watch some horror, [F.N.]!" You stare at him after you gave some spare clothes to Kuni.

"Let me just finish something what I was doing before you guys came" You say before walking up to your desk and continue doing the card. You yelp when you felt breathe on your ear, you see Dazai.

Dazai had an innocent smile and says "Go on". You hit his forehead and continue working. You later finished and went to the bathroom to change. You came back with an oversized shirt and short boxers. You get some popcorn and started microwaving some.

"Is necessary for us to watch horror?" Kunikida says while beside you and Dazai comes near his face. He responds "Is Kunikida-kun scared~?" and Kunikida exclaims "I'm not scared!".

Dazai said "Kunikida you should be quiet! The neighbors will hear us!!" and you answer "dont worry dazai, my room is soundproof because I play sometimes during night hours".

Dazai hums and goes to Atsushi who's admiring your figure collections. The microwave let out a ding and you open the microwave to get the popcorn.

. . .

You let out snores which alert the 3 and Kunikida turns off the tv. Dazai says quietly "Rock-Paper-Scissors on who gets to sleep on the floor with [F.N.]".

Round 1 : Tie
Round 2 : Kunikida loses
Round 3 : Dazai loses supprisingly

"W-wait Atsushi one more round..! Ill buy you rice in tea!!" Dazai responds and Atsushi ignores him laying beside you with a blush and smile.

Kunikida mutters "lucky bastard..." and lays on the futon. Dazai grumbles and lays beside Kunikida. Atsushi says with a smile "Goodnight [F.N.].." as he carreses the other's hair and lulling to sleep.

BACK TO THE NORMAL POV :

Dazai and Kunikida wakes up by the sound of giggles. "What a nice blackmail material 'Kunikida and Dazai snuggling together' L.O.L." [F.N.] responds as he keeps on picturing the two. Atsushi said "Good Morning love birds" as he snickers.

Dazai had a confused look and looks at the man beside him. They were a few inches close and they were hugging eachother.

[F.N.] said "If you guys were scared on showing you guys were together, you shouldve said so. We accept who you are afterall I'm aroace (thats what he thinks he is, he's in denial)". They (Kuni and Dazai) immediately let go of eachother.

[F.N.] turns away from them then at his noodles. He sends that image to the ADA gc. The two's gonna get teasing in the agency later..