Act 14: Conclusion and Commencement

Start from the beginning

The two couple appears at the Moon, seeing that Silver Millennium was back to how It was.

"Home..."

"That's right, Silver Millennium has been restored " Luna said.

"Luna, Artemis, Vega, Selena"

"You did so good, Serena" Said Vega.

When they walked in the Moon Castle, they saw a beautiful large crystal.

"Gorgeous...." Serena admitted.

"You are the master of the Moon and Star Kingdom, you will be the new Queen Serenity."

"I can't stay here, I have to be home where my family are. I won't forget this place and I will train to be a better guardian and train to be the new Queen Serenity... I want to be here and learn more about my past life in the Moon and Star Castle. I can stay here for awhile and know how to rule. And I'm sure one day, I will come back and rule Silver Millennium better than my mom, not to brag "

"It sounds like you made your decision my sweet Serenity "

Serena and Queen Serenity were face to face again.

"You will be a great ruler. You can stay as long as you please to. When I see Serena Tsukino, I'm looking at Princess Serenity. I can see you as my half, my mirror. I have one wish for you, the next Queen Serenity, be happy. Come here anytime you want" Queen Serenity said. She vanishes and a brooch appears.

 She vanishes and a brooch appears

Serena picks it up, looking at it. She opens it and it has some kind of holder.

"Put the Legendary Silver Crystal inside it. And say Star Crystal Power, Make Up"

Serena puts the Legendary Silver Crystal in the brooch before saying.

"Star Crystal Power Make Up!"

Serena raises her hand up as sparkles makes her fingernails look gold. Her body looks like a galaxy. The brooch glows as white ribbons cover her body with a greyish purple bodysuit. A bow appears on her chest as her collar on her neck looks like her previous brooch and has a star symbol on it. She raises her hands up as white ribbons cover her upper arms, appearing white gloves with greyish purple on the bottom. White ribbons appear again, covering her legs, the ribbons turn into boots. Two earrings appear of a Moon and Star. Her skirt appears spinning as her hair glows as white as snow. A light appears as a tiara appears on her head. She spins and does the same pose as Usagi did.

"I am the pretty guardian who fights for love and for Compassion, I am Sailor Star!"

Don't worry girls, I'm coming...

Serena picks up Sailor Moon's Moon Stick, remembering that they swapped Sticks.

"Moon Healing Escalation!"

With the girls.

Usagi was waking everyone up.

"How are we alive?" Rei asked.

"Everyone! Usa!" They heard Serena's voice.

"Sailor Star!" They all hugged each other happily as Kai joined the hug.

"Where's Mamoru?" Kai asked, Serena looked at Kai with a smile.

That's when Mamoru was walking with Luna, Artemis, Vega and Selena.

"Artemis, Vega" The two cats smiled as they hugged their owner.

Serena pulls Selena to a hug.

"We will protect this world and our Princess forever..."

They all looked at the sunrise.

"We are going to. We are Sailor Moon and Sailor Star" Said Usagi.

* * *

Finally the end of this chapter. There will be one called Love and Compassion for season 2 of The Lost Princess.