Fatima got back to her hotel room at 10:45 pm. Her plan was to stay over night, get up early enough to make sure everything was going as planned downstairs and report it back to Danny by 7am. Her makeup slot was for 7:30. When she left Danni's, the bride was already pissy so sneaking away early wasn't that hard.

Fatima had a few drinks but just enough to give her a quick buzz. The hotel was literally around the corner but she made sure to have a few bottles of her own.

She smiled, hearing the key card beep from the other side of the door. "Fatima!?" His deep voice called as the door closed behind him.

"I'm in the bathroom"!

"I got you some food. I'm sure you still act the same when you're hungry" he said sitting two styrofoam takeout plates on the table.

"People can change Zachary" she laughed walking out of the bathroom, twisting the end of a platte.

"Oh shit! You wearing your curls tomorrow?" He asked walking up
on her, biting his lip. She smiled and nodded. "I don't want to but Danni loves this thick shit..I'm gonna cut it next week"

Zac smacked his lips. "What for? Don't do that Fatima. You so hardheaded"

"Whatever" she scoffed and turned to go back into the bathroom.

"Come on and eat before this shit get cold"!

"Damn nigga! Lemme me wash my hands!" she yelled back, making him laugh. "Mouth still fucking smart"

He sat at the table, grabbing the remote to find something to watch for them.

"Thank you Zac" she said, taking the seat across from him. "Aht! Don't mention it..you know better" he smirked.

"Soo" she asked after praying over their plates. She stirred the macaroni around with her fork. "How's life been treating Mr Taylor?"

Zac decided on HBO and chuckled, looking over at Fatima. He nodded. "Life's good..moneys good..mom asks about you all the time" he voice grew into a whisper.

"Oh man..I miss her! The sweetest woman on the planet"

"Yeah" Zac said, playing over his food. "How's life been for Ms Wilson? I hear your business been doing big shit since I last seen you" She smiled and nodded. "Yeaaah, my baby is taking off, she's making me and my financial advisor proud"

"Oh so you listened to a nigga huh?" he chuckled making her roll her eyes "Yeah yeah, you and my daddy...told you people can change" she laughed.

"Mr Barron?! Ahh shit, how he been? That's my nigga man. I gotta call him"

Fatima smiles thinking of her father "His number hasn't changed..he'd love to hear from you" her voice grew into a whisper.

It was silence between them for a few moments, the theme music to Ghost playing in the background.

"They say this is a big rich town..yeaaah" they sung together, smiling and staring at each other.

"How long are we gonna keep up this charade, Tima?" He asked lowly as the theme music faded. Fatima just sighed and shrugged. "I mean you really acted like you didn't know a nigga the other day"