"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr.
Stilinski's case, less than one." He says

"Erica, take the first station. You'll start with..
Every male and a few female hand in the class shoots up making Erica smirk, "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down." The hands drift down with disappointed grumbles as Harris aims a pen at Scott. "Start with Mr. McCall."
After a few minuets of Harris pairing people up,

Time skip

"Time. If you catalyzed the reaction correctly you should now be looking at a crystal." Harris said  "Now, the part of this last
experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it." He said

"Lydia!" Scott yelled
"What?" Lydia asked looking at Scott
Realizing his shout has turned every head, Scott backs down, "Um... Nothing." He said making her shrug before popping the crystal into her mouth.

They waited for a reaction but nothing happened
Going inside Coach's dimly lit office, Scott locks on the door and turns to Stiles and Allison. "Derek's outside. Waiting for her."
"'You mean waiting to kill her?" Allison asked.
"If he thinks she's the Kanima? Then, yeah.
Especially after what happened in the pool." Scott said. "But it's not her." Stiles says

"She didn't pass the test, Stiles. Nothing happened."
"It can't be her."

"It doesn't matter. Derek thinks it's her. So either we convince him he's wrong or we figure out how to protect her." Allison said. Well if people would let me talk, I would be able to.
, "I don't think he'd do anything here. Not during school."
"What about after school?"

Scott gives a nod, the implication clear: after school Lydia is vulnerable. "What if we can prove Derek's wrong?" Allison asked,, "By three o'clock?"

"There could be something in the
Bestiary." Allison suggested. "You mean the nine hundred page book written in Archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." Stiles say sarcastically making Allison think for a moment. "Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it."

"I could talk to Derek. Maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove it's not her. All right. But if anything happens you guys let me handle it." Scott said

"What does that mean?" Allison asked, "It means you can't heal like I do. I don't want you getting hurt." Scott said. Allison puts her bag on Coach's desk and unzips it. She pulls out a black item with a pistol grip on it. With a snap of her wrist, the sides fly out and lock into place to reveal a collapsible and quite deadly crossbow. "I can protect myself."

she sets the crossbow down. But Scott still doesn't look convinced.

Allison nods, looking on him with concern.
"We've got until three." He says "Sensitive trigger on this thing." He says and
Walking slowly but with determination, Scott steps past the

~~~
"We want to talk to Derek." Scott says.
"Talk to me." Boyd said, "I don't want to fight."
Scott said, and Boyd smiled
"Good. 'Cause I'm twice the size of you."
"True. Really, really true. But you know what I think? I'm twice as fast." they started to basically wrestle when Derek spoke up behind her, ""Which doesn't prove anything.
Lydia's different.
"I know. At night she turns into a homicidal, walking snake." Derek said