7. What It Takes To Be A Hero

Начните с самого начала

(Y/n): "Uh, clones- myself-"

((Y/n)) 2: *to himself* "Right, no clones because it's still me."

(Y/n): "Yes, yes. I want-" 'I'm gonna find us a place to live, so I will leave right now.'

To get to the secondary task, I watched myself fly up past the clouds and fly towards the West, which I'm doing right now.

(Y/n): "I'm also gonna stay here and hold on to Eri. I... also... need to go find that Izuku guy and see if he needs help."

From two sets of ears, I heard the commotion of the sludge villain once again wreaking havoc.

I stayed to keep an eye on Eri, and quickly ran off towards the trouble, leaping over the incoming buildings in my way to get to where I needed to be.

Now it was just me. The real me, with Eri and Atsuko by my side. While I go and do those other two things, I'll stay right here, and let Eri have her rest. She's earned it.

I've got work to do for anyone else who might need saving in this world, but for now the girl in my arms is my priority. My main objective if you will, and it's not like I can just drop her off on someone's doorstep.

(Y/n) Pov

Near Tatooin Shopping District

It's like I'm working with two remote-controlled people.

In one body I'm still with Eri, in another I'm looking for money and papers and all that, and in this one I'm leaping over tall buildings to reach the disaster that I know is ensuing, following the smoke cloud and distant cries of distress.

Not sure why I had to mentally give the other two Mii's orders if I'm just doing them.

(Y/n): "Where, where... there!"

I jumped across a few more rooftops before I landed on one that gave a great view of the fires that were creating the smoke, and in front of the mess was a crowd of people

I jumped across a few more rooftops before I landed on one that gave a great view of the fires that were creating the smoke, and in front of the mess was a crowd of people. I ducked down at the edge of the building since I'm apparently in the public eye atm and simply watched.

The crowd gathered a good distance away from some kind of marketplace that was barely holding together, and in the middle of it all the same sludge man from earlier was quite literally wreaking havoc. But this time he has that bully in his hold, and somehow he's forcing out explosions from the kid which I put together as the cause of all the fire and destruction.

I would go in, but nobody dies or gets seriously injured here, so there's no need to, I don't think.

Civilian: "It's a monster!"