EMMY

Greetings, dear readers!
Before you curl through the pages of utter insignificant details of my life, I am going to give you a suggestion, more of a warning, I would say.

'I, hereby warn you to not make any sense out of this short autobiography of mine. It is written in nothing but puzzlement. An adult still baffled about the tiniest things of her life. Readers, I warn you whatever the reason it is that you are going through this text. Don't ever try to reason anything I write onto this page, perhaps it is nothing but a mentally disable's perception of her uncertain life.'

You are still here most probably because you do not take my words any seriously than Violet.

Ah! Where are my manners! I must give you an introduction:

I am a lady who lives down the Melbourne Street. There are only a few things you would want to know about me; I have three names, I have a great friend, Violet, I write my tasks on a sticky note pad stuck on my gray refrigerator. Strange it is, but trust me, that is you will ever need to know about me.
My first name is the one that is the oldest, Emmy it is. I got to say it is the best one I have. It makes me seem so normal and plain. It gives me hope that someday I would fit in and someday things would make sense to me like it does to others. Initially I thought, it was the same way for everybody, they all would wake up to know a new thing about themselves everyday and somehow they would spend an eternity to fit the new piece of knowledge perfectly with the others.