"WHAT?!"

1st person & switching POVS

TWS:swearing (let me know if i missed any)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----
2 weeks later
-----

-Wilbur POV-

I was walking to the kitchen and when i sat down i heard a worried squack and phil shouting "WHAT?!" so i got up and ran as fast as i could over to phil and stopped to take my breath before i spoke "whats wrong dad?" I said with concern lacing my voice "tommys sick!" He said with his feathers fluffing up even more and i just let out a weird growl-squack sound and i again sprinted but this time towards tommys room and i barged in the room only to see hes not there 'WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!' I thought in a panic 'wait..ranboos room' i thought and sprinted out of room and into the room right next to tommys which is ranboos.

"Ranboo do you have my brother?!" I asked worry and anger both tying themselves around my tounge but all i heard was a staticy kind of growl and i looked over to the bed to see tommy sleeping with a wet towel on his head and ranboo over him looking like a lion protecting their young,Ranboos tail was flicking out of anger."The hell?" I heard phil and techno say in unison behind me and i just shrugged "ranboo we have to take tommy so we can heal him" phil said stepping closer but my mind said phil was gonna regret it "dad i dont thi-" i was cut off by hearing a squack and saw phils hand bleeding with two huge bite marks on them and ranboo growling more aggressively while he wrapped his tail around tommy and i just grabbed phil and dragged him away from the bed. "Dad it seems ranboo knows tommys sick,he has a wet towel on his head but ranboo is very protective right now.Lets just get ranboo the stuff to take care of tommy and let him do it,we can check on tommy but we should not try to take him cause im pretty sure ranboo will actually kill us." I said as techno came back with a first aid kit.

"I agree phil,hes in some sort of enderman state that will make him kill over someone taking tommy." Techno said while wrapping his hand "i understand,but holy shit can that kid bite,it hurt like hell" he said and i just chuckled as i got up and walked close to the bed but sat down showing i wasnt a threat and ranboo calmed a little "ranboo,if you can understand me in this state,im going to get you the stuff to take care of tommy,we will come in and check in on you guys and get you guys food and water/juice but if you know how to take care of him you can,if you understand just nod" i said and he just nodded while calming down a bit more making a noise that sounded like a vwoop and coo combined.

-----
A few hours later
-----

-Ranboo POV-

I was sitting by tommy changing his wet towel when techno walked in with two plates of food and my tail flicked a little bit 'to hell with my instincts' i thought and techno took cautious steps while handing the food to me and i set tommys down on my nightstand and started eating mine "so,you seem very protective of my little brother,i appreciate it." Techno said and i just hummed "though if you do hurt him or let him get hurt i will kill you." And i snarled "you really think i would do that even on purpose?!get the fuck out of here" i said with anger wrapping itself around my tounge and not letting go "i wasnt saying that but i will get out to respect you." Techno said with the slightest suprised look as he walked out.

-Techno POV-

I walked out of the room slightly suprised at ranboos reaction,i had never seen him so angry but that made me smile 'i now know you will protect him with your life ranboo,and i thank you for that' i thought with a smile and then walked to phils room cause i know wilburs in there "wilbur,phil i know we can trust ranboo with tommy" i said and they looked at me with soft yet confused stares and i sat down with my ears flicking "i told him i would kill him if he hurt or let tommy ge hurt and he instantly got pissed,it was fuckin impressive ive never seen him that angry,he will definitely do anything for tommy we should trust him." I said and they just smiled and nodded "wanna play uno?" Wilbur said and i just shrugged while phil said yes.

I think these couple months will be tolerable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!i hope you enjoyed this short chapter,i will add more sbi and ranboo taking care of sick tommy in the next chapter,possibly someone trying to take tommy to take care of him (you guys can guess in the comments on who it will be)also please excuse any misakes in the words or anything!

But i hope everyone has a good day/afternoon/night. Bye!

This chapter was 894 words long.