Close call

1st person & switching POVS

TWS:injuries,medical supplies,and mentions of blood.

-Tommy POV-

Three of us were rushing to the medical bay and jack as carrying niki while holding her wounds and phil was in the medical bay making sure there was water to keep her alive so we could heal her and we got there and let jack in first as he set her in the small bed of water specifically for niki. "Ranboo get me bandages and quick!" Phil said with panic and ranboo teleported quickly and within 2 seconds appeared next to phil with bandages,potions,and more medical stuff "thank you ranboo now everyone except jack get out" phil spoke quickly and ranboo grabbed me and teleported to my room as jack sat down with his leg bouncing quickly.

"Boo will she be okay?!" I said in a panic and i felt myself get pulled into a hug and a head rest ontop of mine "she will be fine toms,niki is one of the strongest people i know" ranboo said and his tail wrapped around my leg "but of course im stronger" i said proudly trying to lighten the mood and i felt and heard light laughs from ranboo and smiled while i giggled "yes of course tommy" he said in a mocking and i just smacked him with my wing and he just laughed more."want me to call tubbo,techno,and wilbur in here?" He said after he calmed down and i just slowly nodded and i went to go sit on the bed and when i did i looked towards my tall enderman boyfriend and patted the spot next to me and smiled "come here boo" and he sat down and put his tail around my waist and hugged my from the side "wow never thought id see softinnit" he said teasing me "HEY IM NOT SOFT YOU PRICK"  as i bit his arm and he yelped in pain and looked at me "that hurt man-why?" He said and rubbed his arm and i then just kissed the spot and ge just flushed purple "better big man??" I said and he just nodded and looked away and suddenly tubbo, techno, and wilbur slammed the door open and i just squacked as my feathers fluffed up and i clung to ranboo "WHATS UP FUCKERS" Tubbo said and ran and jumped on the bed and I quickly got behind ranboo to avoid tubbo hitting me.

"THE FUCK MAN?!" i yelled and smacked him in the back of the head "hey were here too ya know" wilbur said pouting "quit pouting WILL-BI-UR" techno said while smacking wilburs head "techno i know your american but its pronounced wilbur" wilbur said and rubbed the back of his head as he sunk into the ground and then appeared infront of the bed and out of reflex ranboo smacked him with his tail "HEY YOU FUCKER THAT WAS RUDE" wilbur yelled as he stood there looking annoyed and both me and tubbo shot our heads towards wilbur  "DONT YELL AT HIM" both me and tubbo yelled as we tackled wilbur and he just screeched.

-----
After that
-----

Techno was holding both me and tubbo by our shirts and we squirmed and ranboo was helping patch up wilburs small injuries and i just gasped "boo you betrayed us" and pouted as my wings flapped and techno set me and tubbo down "you two done?" Techno said and me and tubbo nodded.

-Ranboos POV-

I finished patching up wilburs injuries and went to try and place my bead on tommys shoulder (key word try) i fell due to tommy moving over with a huff and i let out a confused warble "nope." Tommy said and i just huffed but then i leaned over and kissed his cheek which caused his wings to fluff up and his face go red "BOO CMON" he said andi just chuckled but then i realized 'shit,im about to get my ass beat' and i saw wilbur and techno staring at me with angry looks and seems like tommy noticed too cause he just looked at them "no.do not attack him-if you do im telling dad to disown you.ill pull the puppy eyes out on him too" tommy said and they both just looked shocked "i cant believe you would do that sunshine." They both said offended "uh..anyway would anyone like to play some board games while we wait to see if niki is okay?" I said with nervousness lacing my voice and they all just nodded.

-----
After they played a couple board games
-----

-Tubbo POV-

I was shocked at what had just happened 'they are together?!since when?i didnt even help holy fuck?' I thought to myself again after we finished board games. "Lets go eat im starving" i said and they all hummed in agreement as we got up and headed to the kitchen and saw phil there looking exhausted "hey everyone,i made dinner like 5 mins ago so its still hotdog,and niki is okay i brought jack food because hes watching over her" phil said with a sigh and we all thanked him with a smile.As we sat down I heard a certain strong accent "hey beau!" I said and she just waved as she sat down at the table and started eating "so tom and boo when did you guys start dating?" I said curious and beau and phil just looked at them with confusion "uh last night actually.." Ranboo said with his tail swaying nervously from all the eyes on him "mm,when did you guys plan to tell me?" I said and snapped my fingers so everyone wasnt making ranboo uncomfortable anymore "well...soon i guess" tommy replied as he continued eating and i just hummed in response.

-Jacks POV-

I heard niki stir and i quickly looked up and she opened her eyes and looked at me "jack?.." She said quietly and i just smiled "its okay niki,you were injured badly,some of the hunters slashed your side open and burned some spots on your arms and legs,you were close to bleeding out,i got you here just in time,and dont move cause your in water and thats the only thing keeping you from not suffocating" i said and she just slowly nodded "jack,im hungry" she said quietly again and i nodded "you cant eat right now you can eat in about 4-6 hours phil said,sorry ni ni" i said and she slightly giggled at her childhood nickname "that's alright,you'll stay with me though right jack?" Anf i nodded with a smile and she sent a soft smile back "i gotta message phil hold on" i said and looked down at my communicator and texted phil that nikis awake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!decently long chapter ey?i wrote this cause i was bored,but im gonna have some family issues for probaly 1-2 weeks so i sadly wont be able to update for those days,but dont worry ill be updating my other story so go check that out once you finish this!

I hope everyone has a good day/night/afternoon!

Bye everyone!

This chapter was 1214 words long.