Flashback?

1st POV & switching POVS
(IGNORE THIS IF YOU SEE IT WHILE BEING EDITED)
TWS:Panic attack,flashbacks,PTSD.(tell me if I missed any please)

-Tommy POV-

We have been touring Ranboo around the valley for about an hour, but it had been 2 hours and we had only showed him half the valley. "Pardon me,but how big is this valley?" Ranboo had asked looking at me. "Pretty big,but don't worry Ranboob it will be over soon!" I said with a smile on my face,he sighed at the name but smiled and then turned back around with his tail swaying slightly as he walks.

-Ranboo POV-

After 5 minutes a loud moo sound echoed, and a large herd of bulls came stampeding towards us, we all made sounds of surprise and tried to look around for a safe place. The bulls managed to gee to us quickly, and we all had to dodge and quickly move as to not get flattened into a pancake. Me, Tommy, and Tubbo got separated, but before I lost sight of them they both looked incredibly worried and Tommy looked a bit scared. I decided I would see if they were alright once we got to a safe place, and it wasn't so loud.

-Tubbo POV-

I panicked as i was getting pushed towards the lockers because I started remembering that Tommy has separation anxiety especially in huge crowds/groups of animals or people. "TOMMY" I yelled, but my voice was blocked out by all of the commotion.

-Tommy POV- (WARNING:TWS START HERE

I started panicking as I was pushed into the bathroom and faintly heard someone say "sorry" but I coulsnt hear well as my breathing picked up and everything went black as I started hearing the words that haunt me.

"Alright tom we are going to the store,will you be alright here?" Her soft voiced asked me as I nodded and smiled. "Good,there's some food left on the counter in case you get hungry,we will be back soon,I love you." Her soft voice rang through my ears as she kissed my head and left for the store.

-Loud sirens and knocking started-

-Smashing of a bottle- "Oi kid get over here you useless brat." I quickly ran over and put on a smile,i was kind of scared,but only cause he was drunk.he wasn't bad when he wasnt drunk. "I'm gonna send you back to that orphange hopefully they will take care of you." My smile faltered as I could feel tears fill my eyes and ran to my room.

The memories faded into black and I hugged my knees close to my chest as I could feel tears fill my eyes and fall but I didnt do anything,I just hoped everything would be okay.

-Tubbo POV-

After the hallway was clear I rushed down the hall looking for tommy and completely forgetting about ranboo.I heard crying and muttering from the bathroom and I rushed in there."TOMMY!" I yelled a bit louder then last time.

As I saw him with his knees close to his chest and muttering somethong while crying,I rushed to his side and started hugging him while trying to calm him down "Tommy its alright,I'm right here,your not there anymore and I'm not going anywhere." I said to him while running my fingers through his hair.I heard walking and turned my attention to the door as I saw ranboo looking there concerned "Come over here and try to help" I said to him sternly and he walked over and sat down and wrapped his tail carefully around tommys waist and he started talking to him quietly while I continued running my fingers through his hair and rubbing circles on his back.

-After tommy calmed down- (TWS END HERE)

-Ranboo POV-

"Thank you for the help guys.." Tommy said with a small smile as his wings slightly flapped.me and tubbo smiled softly at him and we all just sat there until tubbo looked startled "wait didnt we forget about the tour?!-" tubbo said quickly and we all got up quickly and rushed out of the hallway quickly finished the tour then headed to our last class for the day.

-After school and outside the building

-Tommy POV-

After school me,tubbo,and ranboo were talking outside."I'm the biggest man what do you mean tubbo?!"
I said with my wings flapping playfully."Nuh uh your the smallest man toms,don't deny it!"Tubbo said and I gasped dramatically "How dare you!I am bigger and tougher then you so I am the biggest man!" I said acting offended and ranboo started chuckling which was honestly cute while his tail was swaying/wagging happily.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo everyone!I am so sorry this took so long,I was very busy and also my friend was trying to finish a part for this chapter but said it would take a while more and I didnt wanna keep you guys waiting!so hopefully we can put the scene in next chapter :>

I also wanna say thank you for I think #6 in allium,and for all the other ranking along with all the reads,and thank you to the first person to comment!sorry I didnt look at your user but I will give you a shout out next chapter when I see it.Now the reason tommy doesnt have a lot of problems but separation anxiety a tiny bit of PTSD is becuase most of the books I've read of adopted tommy he has had too many problems and didnt want that in my book.

I hope everyone has a good day/night/afternoon!and see you in the next chapter!

This chapter took 900 words!