⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

celeste couldn't even be bothered to do anything else now, the day that she just had been released she gets this. at this moment she wished she didn't wake up from the coma. it was better sleeping all day.

she didn't know what she did wrong. she was always there for him when he needed it and vice versa. the two weren't horrible at communicating either but they were both stubborn which was the roots of their problems.

the only thing that they needed to do was listen to each other, and not jump into conclusions which they had already done. so nothing can be undone now.

celeste stuffed her head into her pillow and reached for the pink fluffy bear but she remembered what happened to it. she looked to her right side of the room and saw the small brown bear that dd had bought for her earlier when he was over.

she took the bed and snuggled into bed with it, kissed it's head before falling asleep. at least she had something to cuddle with.

celeste woke up with a headache once again after the crying session she had the night before. the sleep she had wasn't even good, it felt like she had blinked and she had to wake up again.

the girl unfortunately had to leave her house today since isis wanted her to get out more so everything can go back to normal. but now celeste knew that after last night nothing would be normal.

celeste sat down in front of her vanity mirror and looked at her reflection. she never noticed how bad she looked after she got out of the coma, her eye bags, her pores. celeste didn't even look like herself anymore. she was tired, so tired.

the words were flooding back from last night. she didn't even regret anything that she had said honestly. she just wished she could have worded it better.

but she knew she that she wasn't in the wrong, at least she thinks she isn't.

celeste pulled one of her drawers and pulled out her backup phone which was a iphone ten since she broke her phone. she logged into her icloud account and stuff before going into her imessages. she noticed that ddot was still texting her and as bad as she wanted to open the messages she blocked him.

she both knew both of them needed space. not like how she had envisioned but they need it.

celeste saw that she was getting a incoming call from isis and she accepted the call. "cel. i'm really about to punch this nigga in his throat bro." celeste could tell from the tone of her voice she was mad and when she got mad it wasn't pretty.

celeste furrowed her brows not knowing what she was talking about. isis looked down on her phone since she was currently walking to celeste's house.

"yeah. i know." isis didn't even have to say anything else because celeste got the message. "just know, whatever you say you was not in the wrong cause i know whatever that dumbass nigga said to get you mad was bad."

isis wasn't lying because celeste rarely got mad about even the biggest things but she can also hold grudges til her grave.

"celeste when i get over there you better have some fucking clothes on because you not gonna stay in that house all day." and with that isis disconnected the call leaving celeste confused as ever.

the girl got in the shower and took a long time, along with doing her bandaged wound's by herself.

when celeste was changing into her clothes she unknowingly changed into one of darrian's hoodies. celeste changed into a pair of yoga pants along with her ugg slippers.

celeste heard her front door open so she walked out her room, completely forgetting how her dad was now. the girl stopped in her tracks when she saw her dad look up from the breakfast he was making for the two.

"morning pa, i have to go—" celeste was stopped for about a twenty-five minute lecture on how the rules were now changed around the house. she should be at home no later after the street lights turn on.

"yes fatherrr. i'll be safe, i promise." she smiled at her dad who's hugged her for another five minutes before letting her go.

celeste walked out with isis who was standing at her door way. isis was literally ranting on about how bad of a move it was of ddot to break up with celeste the day she was released from the hospital. celeste didn't say anything tho she just kept her mouth shut, zoning out halfway through the rant.

isis walked into the basketball court and celeste immediately got a sense of deja vu. she hated the fact that everywhere she went she had memories of her and ddot. isis sat her down on one of the tables as celeste snapped back into reality.

"I mean you could always go for dd, he not that ugly." isis suggested causing celeste to choke on air, "hell no. he like my brother." she shook her head in disgust. isis shrugged, "alabama not far from here-" celeste shoved her making isis pull another confused face.

"what? ain't you heard him? he got bitches on him alabama." isis recited one of dd's lyrics making celeste roll her eyes at her stupid antics.

celeste was gonna open her mouth to say something but stopped when she heard a group of boys entering the court. celeste saw notti meaning if notti was here, dd was here, meaning ddot was here.

"don't look behind you but-" celeste didn't even get to finish her sentence and isis snapped her heads behind her.

celeste heard the voice of what seemed like her now, ex boyfriend making her groan.

"yo celeste!"

F SPEAKS 💫

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— I RUSHED THIS IM SORRY IM SORRY. I NEED TO DO KY OTHER BOOKS IM SORRY ILL DOUBLE UPDATE LMAOO. see you later pookies 😘😘.