Falling for Sasaeng.

Minhee's POV
"Are they out already?" I asked while eating my cup ramen.

"Not yet" Jihyun said.

"What are they doing?" Dahye said.

"Take a bath?" Jihyun said and ate her ice cream.

"Maybe, they're 12" Dahye said and ate her kimbap.

"Where will they go today?" Dahye asked.

"Uhm...M Countdown" I said after checking my calendar.

"Okay" she said and fixed her camera.

We are the fans of EXO and extremely fans. Or you can call us Sasaeng. We always followed them wherever they go except aboard but we'll wait them at the airport when they are going or get back to Korea.

How do we know their schedule? Secret. Hahahahaa *devil laughs* *insects go away*

Some of the sasaeng said that we are the professional. Because we never miss where they go.

We are 20 years old and studying in a college. We often absent for EXO. Even our parents give up in us because we are stubborn but we never failed in test. We are smart and kinda rich.

I am personally the fan of Chanyeol. The voice of EXO. EXO's beagle. EXO's vitamin and my vitamin. I usually join them if Chanyeol is in it.

Dahye and Jihyun like all of them. Even if only Chanyeol that has a schedule, they'll join me.

We will follow their van with Dahye's car and sleep on her car if they have a schedule on the next day.

We are now in a mini market eating our breakfast with eyes looking at the building in front of us. It was EXO's apartment building and like I said just now, they were going to shooting M Countdown for their comeback.

"YAAA-" I shut Dahye mouth as we see the member get out from the building.

"Faster to the car" I said and we left the food.

"They've moved, go go Dahye-ya!!" I half-shouted at the back.

"Okey, let's go!!" She said and drove the car.

We followed their van from behind and make sure they didn't notice it.

"Do you take the ticket?" I asked

"What ticket?" Jihyun asked back.

"Backstage ticket" I said.

"Of course" she said while lifting the ticket.

"Good" I patted her hair.

We arrived first than the EXO and waiting them at the front gate to take some picture.

"They're coming. They're coming!" One of the fan said.

"O-o-OPPA!! OPPAA!! NOTICE ME!!"

"MARRY ME!!"

"OMO...EXOOOO!! SUHOOO!!"

"SEHUN!!!"

"KAISOOOO!!! JONGIN!!"

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!! CHANYEOL OPPA!!!" I shouted aggressively. 

"OPPAA!! OPPPAAA!" Dahye and Jihyun shouted in dolphin voice.

The members waved to us and entered the building. We followed them but blocked by the security.

"Ya! Ya! The ticket!" I slapped Jihyun's shoulder.

"Slow slow" she said and took out the ticket.

We gave it to the security and we were allowed to enter. We ran to the elevator and went to the broadcasting studio.