Then that's when Luffy starts to walk closer as it is. Law took off his fluffy hat and slightly grin, he was getting closer and closer out of delight.

"Torao, there's only one chair, where should I---..!!.."

Got dragged and forced by Law to sit on Law's lap which surprised Luffy. Turning his body to face Law himself as he felt Law's tattooed hand rub on his thigh. Law's hand is sometimes very mischievous. And impatient. Law stares at the dress, it would be so luckily perfect for someone as Luffy.

That's when he noticed, Luffy was wearing underwear which annoyed him. "You didn't take it off?" Law asked, quite irritated, "Take what off? This is the only thing I can wear moron! I don't even know why you choose this kind of dress for me!!.." Luffy says, a bit in a harsh, and upsetting tone for him. Law sighed, and just pulled Luffy closer to him. 'If he could've taken his underwear, it would be better.' He thought while nodding his head.

'The confession.. it would be so easy, I just need to hear that pleasing and lovely confession.'

"Torao, I just noticed. Why wouldn't you sit on your throne??"

That question made Law look down at him, "Why? I won't answer anything you ask unless you answer me first." Law says, crossing his arms, he won't take anything or answer anything. "Then maybe I can ask another question?" Asking politely and Law still disagreed for listening to him.

"Please listen!! Torao is so mean!!!"

Luffy says, shaking him, and Law wouldn't listen. To the words he says, Luffy pouted. He wants to talk about something, not just about the throne, it was about Eustass, Killer and Penguin, to clear the situation out, and to clear what's Law's real feelings towards him.

Thinking and asking himself of how would make Law obey him just for once, just for once.

If Nami was here maybe she has the answer. Luffy knew Nami very well, when it comes to greed and obedience.

Then a flash of his thoughts.

~ | { FLASHBACK ( JUST ENTIRELY FEW DAYS AGO IN THE HUMAN WORLD ) } | ~

Everyone was laughing, "Like! Here!~ And there!!~" Nami showing her sexy tricks and Robin can't help but laugh at how amusing she was, as well as Sanji who has a heart-shape on his eyes. "NAMIIIII-SWAAAANNN!!~ SO SEXY!!~" Spinning like a madman, twirling.

Brook was playing chess with Ussop at that time and Luffy was eating meat with Chopper, Zoro, Yamato and Franky were playing basketball, it was a wonderful day. And meanwhile, Luffy, who was eating all the meat on the table.

"Say Ussop, what is Nami doing?" Luffy asked out of curiosity, "I..---" Ussop was cut off and sweatdrop, "Wanna know!? Luffy, if you have a Lover just ask for help!! In me of course!!~" sticking her playful tongue with money plays in her hand. Franky, Ussop, Brook, Luffy and Chopper sweatdrop. "Nami-San.. May I see.. your panties? Yohohoho!!!~" Brook ended up knocked by Nami.

"Alright!! Nami is pretty smart!! What is it called again?"

"Seduce! To make someone obey you casually!!~"

Luffy blinks out of confusion and continues to eat the meat, Nami sighs helplessly. "You want a tip? Fine!" She smirks as Luffy and Ussop are excited for the tip Nami will give, "How interesting." Robin giggled.

"Luffy, if you want someone to obey you, just spread your legs!"

Pure, satisfying silence.