─── ・ 。゚☆: *. A Strange Awakening .* :☆゚. ───

" Ah... My dear beloved,
my noble and beautiful flower of evil,
You are the fairest in the land.
──Mirror, mirror on the wall,
who is the most..."

" ──O thee, guided by the Dark Mirror,
Follow thy heart's desire
and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.
Flames that incinerate even the stars,
Ice that imprisons even time,
The great tree that engulfs even the skies,

Fear not the power of darkness.
Now──demonstrate thy powers.
For me. For them. For you.
We are all running out of time.
No matter what,
never let go of that hand."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

As the voice began to fade, Aurelia regained her consciousness. The last thing she remembered was shopping with her friends in Magix City.

"Is it morning, already? "

She mumbles and tries to sit up. But she bumps her head. It seems that she was inside of something.

Before Aurelia could continue to speak, she heard some footsteps approaching and a voice.

"Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..."

Aurelia stayed as quiet as she could and heard that someone was trying to open the lid of the box she was in.

"Grrr!! The lid is too heavy. Time for...my secret move! Guwaahuuh~~~There!"

As soon as the voice stopped, the fairy felt something hot before realizing that there was fire as the lid to the box was now opened.

"F - fire?!?!" Aurelia yelps before jumping out of the box. 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘛𝘚.

The next thing she knows is that the box is actually a coffin much to her own confusion.

Aurelia looks around her surroundings as she keeps her guard up. Then, the voice speaks again.

"Ok, ok. Gotta get... Whaaaaaaa!!!! Why are you up?!"

Aurelia looks around to search for the voice before looking down from the direction of the voice and with a deadpan expression she says, " A talking raccoon? "

Somehow, that manages to trigger the little cat-like creature. His fur is grey with a white patch at his chest and pink paw pads, and he has electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are also bright blue. Around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends, and his tail is shaped like a pitchfork.

" Just who are you calling a raccoon!!!!
I am the Great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey, human! Gimme those clothes already! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!"

The cat creature said. Aurelia looks at herself and sees that she's wearing a certain ceremonial robe. Why does this ceremonial robe look familiar? She thought to herself.

"Dreaming about getting roasted by a raccoon, that's a new one!" Aurelia said with a little chuckle leaving her mouth.

The creature named Grim is so angry that he shoots out fireballs at Aurelia. Fortunately, Aurelia is quick enough to use one of her shield spells to protect herself before running for her life. This manages to puzzle Grim as he's trying to chase her.