503 - XANA Returns

Start from the beginning

Odd: Any monster with her?

Jeremy: No, she's alone in the middle of the sector. Aelita, are you there, can you hear me?

Aelita: Yes, Jeremy, I hear you! What happened?

Jeremy: XANA's alive, and brought you to Lyoko! I believe a Specter attacked you!

Ulrich: What if it comes back? We can't leave you here!

William: ... I can stay with you?

Odd: You?

Jeremy: Hmph.

Aelita: I think it's a good idea, Jeremy. Think with me. If you stay alone there, you'll be an open target! William could protect you!

Jeremy: Either that, or end up XANAFIED again. However, we don't have much of a choice, but to do that.

Odd: Looks like your best friend decided to stay for dinner.

Ulrich looked at Odd with a dumb face. The two went back to the elevator, and went to the Scanners. Yumi was already there, waiting for them.

Yumi: I hope this isn't a false alarm! I didn't even change from my pijamas!

Ulrich: It's real alright.

Yumi: You mentioned William was with you. He's staying with Jeremy or what?

Odd: Someone has to stay and protect Einstein, right?

Yumi sighed. The three of them entered the Scanners. Jeremy marked teh coordinates, and started the prosses. The Scanners closed.

Jeremy: Transfer Yumi! Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Odd! Scanner Yumi! Scanner Ulrich! Scanner Odd! Virtualization!

Jeremy pressed enter, virtualizing the three of them in the Desert Sector. Aelita, in the mean time, went inside the Core Zone, unknown to Jeremy.

Jeremy: Alright, now that you're all together, let's see if I find the Activated Tower!

Aelita: Uh, Jeremy? You must have made a mistake! (lab) I'm all alone in Sector 5!

Jeremy: What?! Oh no, XANA glitched the map! (Desert Sector)

??: RAAAAAWRRROOOOAAARRRR!!!!