Now you know why no one follows her in this Devdas mode of hers?

Because she turns into a A class bitch.
Not that she is not already, but an upgraded version.

Then leave her alone.
My brain mocked.

"Will you just sit in the car, I'll drop you home and then do whatever you want." I said and again driving in slow speed and she ignored me.

"Rudra, you know the insults only gets worse. So, I am in a very civil way telling you to just fuck off!" She yelled and I laughed.

Civil way?
I don't think it is.

"And I am telling you in a very civil way to get into the car. Otherwise it won't take me 2 seconds to throw you in the car. You're just testing my patience." I yelled at her and she clenched her jaw.

"Even you are testing my patience. You should just-- she was yelling but she trailed as she saw me stopping the car and getting out of it.

"Rudra stay away from me!" She yelled walking backwards and I was walking towards her.

"Get in the car!" I yelled at her.

"I just want be alone damn it! Leave me. Did you care about me before? What is this new fetish of yours?" She yelled.

"I don't care about you if that makes you feel better. Just get into the fucking car, there are people out there who do care about you." I said holding her wrist and dragging her towards the car.

"You're such a pain in the ass!" She yelled huffing and I literally threw her in the passenger seat.

"You're worse than me." I said to her with a sarcastic smile and walked towards my door.

She just kept looking outside and I was surprised by the fact that she has not started crying by now.

She has always been a crybaby. Minor inconvinience and she will start crying, another reason I find her annoying.

"Stop staring at me like that. It is creeping me out." She said turning towards me and I cleared my throat.

"I was just wondering-- I started and she completed my sentence.

"How have I not started crying yet?"

I just nodded my head.

"Don't worry I am not going to cry on your shoulder and ruin your shirt like the last time." She said with a small smile and I chuckled.

"The situation was more intense the last time, so I forgave you. I won't if you do it this time." I said and she laughed.

"I don't even know why did I cry clinging to you of all the people." She said shaking her head.

I still remember the day like it was yesterday.

Flashback (3 years ago)

"What are you doing here alone? Do you want to jump off and die?" I asked as I entered her terrace.

"What is your problem? This is not the time if you are here for the revenge of yesterday." She yelled while tears were running down her eyes and was still in her anarkali suit.

There were very less occasions when she actually chose to wear indian dresses and when she did

My god.. She just...

"You can leave if you are here to tell me how everything is going to be fine and shit." She said frustrated as she sat down on the couch that was on her terrace.

I just sighed and sat beside her.

"I am not here to tell you it is going to be fine. Trust me, I am going through the same thing and it just gets worse." I said and she hiccuped while crying.

Oh god!

"You're not helping!" She said wiping her tears.

I held her hand and pulled her closer.

"Crying won't help. It will just make your loved ones worried. Do you want it?" I asked her softly as I wiped her tears.

I never imagined I would do it!
But this girl!

She just nodded her head in a no and sniffed again.
"They are soo worried because you are crying and you refuse to tell them anything." I told her and palmed her cheeks.

"Why are you being soo nice to me?" She asked while crying with a cute confused face.

"I hate to say this, but I do not want to see you crying over a guy." I said.

"I should have threw a few punches on his face too like I did to all the other guys who crushed on you!" I said and she laughed with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, you should have. And I should have kicked her out of your life like I kicked your bullies." She said smiling.

I just laughed at her.
Hain itni itni si, harkatein dekhlo bass.

Suddenly she clung to me and encircled her hands around my neck while crying loudly.

And I just sat there not knowing what to do.

"I hate this feeling!" She murmured crying and I held her by her waist tightly securing her in my arms.

"You'll get used to it." I whispered stroking her back.

Yet, I have not got used to the feeling.

"I don't deserve to be loved only. I don't deserve to be anyone-- she started but quickly shut up  when I lightly smacked her back.

"Howmuchever, I find you annoying I would never agree to the fact that you don't deserve to be loved. You do, there will be someone who might love your annoying attitude." I said chuckling.

And she hit me saying,
"You're rude always! Stupid Malhotra."

"Cry as much as you want but only tonight on my shoulder. I don't want any of them worrying for you, you are a lot of trouble." I said trying to lighten her mood but her tears were not ready to stop.

"I'll forgive you for ruining my favourite shirt just for this once." I said chuckling.

"Meri jindagi barbaad ho rakhi hai aur tumhe apne shirt ki padi hai!" She smacked me again as she clinged to me again while crying and I just held her stroking her hair and listening to her hiccups.

"Kisi ek insaan ke jane se jindagi barbaad nahi hoti. You'll understand this when you grow up." I said riling her up but in return I receive a hard smack on my back.

"I hate you!" She said in between her crying session.

All of her cries and sniffs were affecting me, and I didn't like the feeling.

"I hate you too!" I said chuckling.

Do we really?

Flashback ends.