How dare they?!

UA staff:

Mic: GUYS!

Thirteen: What?

Mic: I just got a call and we have to go!

Aizawa: Who?

Midnight: Huh?

Vlad: How about you say everything there is to know?

Mic: Izuku just called me and my phone is still on call. He is in a mall that is taken over by villains.

Nezu: Which one?

Mic: He didn't say that. I am just listening and there is shooting going on. I am already on my way.

Thirteen: Same the moment I saw Izuku's name but where?

Mic: Dunno but I got myself prepared and heading towards the city since I am outside in the radio studio right now.

Nezu: Go to the RoseGarden Mall.

Vlad: On my way.

Ectoplasm: I am close there.

Midnight: Same! How dare they do this?

Vlad: Well we gonna show what they deserve.

AllMight: Agree!

Aizawa: Also coming.

RG: I am on standby in the infirmary if anyone needs me.

HoundDog: I wish I could do anything but I am not even in the city this week.

Nezu: Do not worry. We have his back.

Vlad: I am ther.

Ectoplasm: Same but backdoor.

Midnight: I am at the sounth side entrance.

Thirteen: Ama join you soon Nem.

All Might: I'll smash in from the top throught the glass.

Vlad: Then let's go!

Mic: YEAH! I am on the other side with Sho.

3rd POV:

It didn't take long after they all planned out how to enter or more like stated where they would enter that they smashed and broken in. Of course no one expected this many heroes to be there so soon. This was how they managed to overthrow the whole situation but nonetheless it came to a lot of shooting and at some point the terrorists who took over the place triggered the bombs which they planned to carefully place and take the whole building down. Since they didn't manage to place them in time they decided to throw them at the heroes which didn't help with Thirteen around.

All in all it was a short fight which made the terrorist pale up and try their hardest to survive. All the heroes were mad and it was also Aizawa and Mic who got to Izuku first. He had a gashing wound on his head but other than that he was fine.

Aizawa: What happened?

Izuku: They just stormed in.

Aizawa: No, your head.

Izuku: They found out that I called Mic.

Mic: These motherfuckers ama pay them back.

Izuku: Don't! Can we please get out of here?

Aizawa: Can you stand?

Izuku: Yes.

Mic: Then let's go get you to RG.

With that the day was saved but thanks to this, Izuku looked at the heroes death days once more and found something shocking out. It was the date that was far in the future which changed the second Vlad got shot. The reason for it was an infection at the hosptial as well as a bullet they didn't remove. Of course he wanted to tell them that but no one let him say anything more before he himself was getting treated.