Chapter 3

It was finally, the weekend. 

Y/n was going to spend the weekend... Doing absolutely nothing, and just sitting around like a lazy piece of shit. 

All of a sudden, someone knocked at her door. "Y/n! Your friend is here!" Her dad shouted. Y/n made her way down to see Dan, and someone else from her class, carrying a skateboard. 

His name was... Harry? It was either Harry or Shawn. Y/n decided his name was Shawn. "Y/n, did you just wake up?" Dan asked. "Yes, asshat. That is clearly visible". Y/n was growing clearly irritated, so Dan just told her to get dressed. 

Y/n wore an oversized, dark green hoodie, knee-length shorts, and tights under them, brushed her hair to then put her vans on her feet. 

She then went outside with Dan and Shawn. "Do you want to hang out?" Dan asked Shawn and Y/n. "Where?" Y/n asked quietly. "Hm... Froyo, then the mall, then skateboarding?" Shawn piped in. Y/n shook her head, and said she couldn't skateboard. Shawn said that he could teach her.

'Why am I being taught by a loud, rude, fucking dickwad?' 

Y/n agreed anyway. It was something she had wanted to learn, and if she enjoyed it, it would go onto her "Things keeping me alive" list. 

So, the trio went to eat Froyo, bought skateboards and skateboard gear at a skate shop on the way to the mall, bought clothes, and arrived at the skatepark. 

"So, Y/n. You're going to stand on the skateboard, and push off using your right foot." Y/n couldn't stand on the skateboard without falling.   Shawn saw this, and decided to get bandaids, and duct tape.

Shawn duct taped Y/n to her skateboard, and saw that she was able to make it to a tree, where she crashed. Well, very luckily, Shawn had bandaids. "Are you alright?" Dan ran over, asking. "Yes." Y/n responded. "That's all? I'd think you'd say something more" Shawn commented. 'Does this guy have a switch that helps him go from rude moron to petty commenter?' "Not the time. Give me the bandaids please, Shawn Hoffgan" Dan said. 

Y/n got her legs and arms checked for pained areas or blood, but she turned out to be fine. Eventually the day ended, and the trio continued to walk home together in silence, with Y/n listening to her playlist, and the quiet chatter of Shawn and Dan every few minutes.