Hayasaka and Shinzo need to go on a date

A foreword (for context)

Among the tales to be found, I have chosen one of the best among the anime universes a tale to be shared. And that is none other than the lives of Hayasaka Ai (the girl) and Shinzo Nagama (the boy).

Belonging to a universe where the two main characters vie to make the other confess (later on to be named as the anime "Kaguya Sama – Love is War), these two are none other than side characters. But they will be the spotlight for our tale. Suffice it to say, to make things easier to read, I shall describe the people found in the story.

Our two young 'lovers' belong to a mansion, under the servitude of two distinct masters: the Lady Kaguya Shinomiya whose maid is Hayasaka Ai (funny how they're the same age), and Kaguya's cousin, Jitaro Shinomiya whose butler is Shinzo Nagama (funny again how his master is three years younger than Shinzo).

Both, being around the same high school age, are excellent servants and possess extraordinary skills, but that shall be revealed in the tale. There are some other things of importance that I shall quickly name:

Shuchiin Academy is where all the mentioned students study. And there the student council is found with Miyuki Shirogane as President and Kaguya Shinomiya as Vice President (the two main characters of the anime). They are joined by Secretary Fujiwara. Treasurer Ishigami, and Auditor Iino. But they are small characters yet sufficient to remember.

Going back to our two main characters in this story, Hayasaka and Shinzo, they are simply friends... that's it... I think?

And the rest shall be shown.

While Shinzo is disturbing Ai Hayasaka fixing her PC, her phone rings on the table. The blonde goes and picks it up. Her eyes widen a bit as she sees the caller.

Kaguya.

She answers it. "Hello?"

At the other end, Kaguya talks to her for a long time, while Hayasaka nods and makes noises of approval and understanding. As usual her eyes were their usual dark bored look.

On her bed, Shinzo looks around the room with his crimson red eyes, surveying her stuff and taking note on what he could use to pester her more. It is his favorite activity, after all.

Then suddenly he senses a change in the air as he eyes Hayasaka. Her eyes widen at what the 'princess' told her. Then with an absent look, she nods and gives a yes. Not too soon, the call hangs up, leaving her in a sort of trance.

He watches her sit down at her gaming chair, still looking shocked at what the lady told her. "Maybe another ludicrous request?" he thinks. Most likely.

The girl was the righthand of Kaguya Shinomiya on her war for making the President confess to her. While they are now officially a recognized couple, there is yet a word of confession to be heard from the both of them.

Too smart for their own good.

And too proud to admit their feelings.

And Shinzo is very entertained at what is displayed before him. But Hayasaka is too tired to deal with these kinds of tests already.

"Oh great," she mutters. She twirls her hair on her ponytail as she says it. "Lady Kaguya just asked me another task."