thank you

So I'm gonna make this all very serious.

Basically I want to thank a majority or all of you that have supported this story and me. Genuinely without you guys I would've never written more. If you've been around when I was still uploading chapters you probably noticed I began to barely post. Like BARELY. I didn't post anything for almost 5 months. That's why this story cuts off so short without going on more with the relationship. I was just tired and never felt like writing. I thought everything wasn't like enough. I was also extremely depressed so chapters were just short and sloppy.

All the support, love, and attention you guys have given to this story boosted my ego to write more. Writing has helped with my depression too. It's something I can look forward to and get excited about. Like I don't care if my story gets no views or a few views anymore.

You guys are literally so sweet and I try and post bonus chapters to this but it's so hard. I barely remember anything I've written in this ff and I also just don't like Quackity so much anymore so it's difficult. So I'm genuinely, from the bottom of my heart sorry about that.

I have a lot of memories with this fanfic. Like the events and servers. (I'll gladly make another server if you guys want)

I just feel like I don't express my gratitude to you guys enough and don't realize you just leaving short supportive sentences means so much. Even if you're just commenting on a sentence not even saying anything like supportive just still makes me happy because you're still reading it.

But yeah anyways, thank you. I love you so so much!