25.

Alex's POV

1 week later

It's been about a week since I've got back on social media. Me snd y/n have been planning a meet up!

It's actually happening somewhere around next week which it very exiting. I missed her a lot.

She's actually gonna be flying down to me. I already have so much planned for the meet up!

I've also discovered what I feel for y/n, I like her just as a... best friend. I think that's what I'm feelings well I'm mostly sure of it. I'm just going with liking her as a best friend because I'm sure she's not into me.

The girl I was talking about to y/n wasn't y/n actually, it was a girl named Valentina. She actually moved away 4 days after I told y/n there's this girl I like.

I don't like her anymore because she turned out to have a long distance relationship and as I said was moving.

I don't talk to many girls actually. I've never experienced a real relationship, I've been in relationships they just weren't serious. You get me?

A notification went off on my phone.

y/n has updated a photo

Hmm y/n hasn't posted in awhile..

I pressed the notification on my phone...

Y/n ✔︎

Liked by  georgenotfound, Dream, quackity, tubbo_ and 7,345 others

Liked by georgenotfound, Dream, quackity, tubbo_ and 7,345 others.

y/n   When me and George met up awhile ago George found a fucking window or wall that said "George" he really thought he was cool.

Georgenotfound ✔︎ I am cool 😡
|
|
Y/n ✔︎ keep dreaming😋

Dream ✔︎ I just know he said "hey y/n look it says my name take a cool picture of me next to it"
|
|
Georgenotfound ✔︎ Well what else am I supposed to say?

Quackity ✔︎ Let's see if we can find my name on a wall that says "Quackity" or "Alex" so you can take a picture of me next to it.
|
|
Y/n ✔︎ Shhhhhhhhh they don't know about it🤫
|
|
Quackityxx_ KNOW WHAT?

5,321 other comments

It was just a post of George from there meet up weeks ago. Me and y/n left hints about our meet up which means it's probably official we're gonna meet up. I can't wait to see her again it's been a few weeks..

"Alex, la cena está lista!" My mom yelled.
(Alex, dinner is ready!)

I jumped out of my chair and got my food from the other room.

I sat down at the table eating the dinner my mom made.

I finished eating and told her thank you, going back to my room. I collapsed and laid on my bed scrolling through my phone.

Life's pretty..... boring. There's nothing much to do honestly.

Hmmm... maybe y/n is active. Actually let's FaceTime the group.

I went to my messages and went to the group pressing the button that shows options, then pressing FaceTime.

Everyone answered besides y/n..

So we spam rung her.

Her face eventually showed and she looked very pissed.

"Jesus you guys doing always need me here I'm trying to watch Tik tok can't you fuck off? I'm in a bad mood." Y/n said putting her phone towards the ceiling.

"We can tell...." everyone said.

We all just talked and laughed. We also picked on
y/n which wasn't a good idea... she got even more mad.

Tubbo kept on asking George inappropriate questions while Tommy laughed and bad kept saying "language!" of "I can't answer that"

Yes of course I was asking bad inappropriate questions.

Y/n was just there yelling at Dream to fix his wheeze because he "sounds like dying bird"

Niki and Wilbur just had there own convos.

Sapnap wouldn't really talk, I think he was muted and didn't know...