Everything is Weird

*He ran to her apartment worriedly and entered the password and came inside the room shouting her name*

Namjoon : YN where are y-

*He stopped on his track when he saw her with towel standing there*

YN : YOU!  HOW COME YOU ENTERED HERE?? YOU PERVERT

*She ran inside the washroom. She came back wearing a hoodie and shouts*

 She came back wearing a hoodie and shouts*

YN : WHY ARE YOU HERE KIM NAMJOON?

Namjoon : I..i..i came here to check if you're ok or not?

*YN bitterly chuckled*

YN : It's like you care about me.. Stop pretending to be nice, I know how you actually think about me.

Namjoon: Wh..what do you mean?

YN : Please get out

Namjoon : I don't want to stay either..I just thought you must need any hel-

YN : No, i Don't need anyone beside me, not even you....

*You can leave her voice reflects her sadness. What makes her sad these way? The YN who always find a way to fight with me, is avoiding fights, even avoiding eye contact?*

Namjoon : Hmm I'm leaving BTW mom said that she told you to make me food all those days but you send parcels?

YN : Tell her that I cooked that by my own hands, And I knew that his son is stubborn enough that he won't eat that if i Myself gave it to him.... If you're done you can leave Namjoon😤

*She turned back when I slowly walked away. Something is definitely wrong.....*

NEXT MORNING:

*I came out of my house with my bicycle and looked at YN's house, her cycle isn't here, is that mean she left? But she never left early, she always go University with me while fighting all the time like she always finds an excuse

Whatever i should be happy that I got a normal morning without any loud music, without any fights but who knows the storm is waiting for me in the college*

TIME SKIP

*I walked towards Hobi and YN who were talking*

Hobi : Good morning bro

Namjoon : Good morning Hoba...Hey good morning dud-

YN : Hobi I have some works, I should go

*She walked away making me shocked. What happened to her? She just left like this? She didn't even look at me*

Hobi : Where are you lost?

Namjoon : Huh?... Um did you notice some changes in YN?

Hobi : What changes? She was fine with me until you came.😑

Namjon : Oh.....Is that mean she's avoiding me

Hobi : Why do you care? You said you don't care about her and even said she's annoying and not your type....

Namjoon : I...I mean that

Hobi : Then stop caring about her....She doesn't wanna talk to you so leave her.

Namjoon : Hey hoba, why are you getting hyper?

Hobi : Nothing.....😕

* Strange ! These two are suspecious...even i didn't receive any letters from my secret admirer this morning....What happened to everyone? I shakes my head and focus on my book*

TIME SKIPS TO EVENING :

*I am sitting on my usual place alone as hobi doesn'tdn't do his assignment and YN is still not there, i know that she also didn't do her assignment. I'm in between my thoughts when i saw YN getting into the class.

She usually sit beside me so that she can eat my head but to my surprise she didn't.....it's really weird now as she sit alone at a corner. What exactly happened to her? It's looking like she lost all her charms. The way she talks, they way she smiled, laughed, joke around was way different....

Her silence is killing me deep inside But W-why am i feeling like this? Why am i Missing her annoying talks? Why I can't focus??*

Professor : Yah Kim Namjoon where are you zoned out!

Kim Namjoon : I'm s-sorry sir....I was jus-....

Professor : You're the best student here....I didn't except this kind of behaviour from you

Kim Namjoon :  *stands awkwardly*

Professor : Namjoon if you fell in love, lemme tell you...... Focus on your studies. Puppy love will come and go but this time and age won't come back even if you want........ You Understand?

Namjoon : Y-yes Professor....I'm sorry btw

To be continued....... 

Well My my .....I tried my best to stop him but he didn't listen neither  me nor my screams What should I do? Because of his stupidity he's now in a tight corner