Granddaughter of Sullivan

Nishida Luna's life was somewhat ordinary. If you could call it that.

Living in a two story modern house with a tall red haired man named Opera, who is considered a parental figure to her. She doesn't always leave the house unless to run errands or to visit places with him, so she doesn't die from boredom. Perhaps to also not feel like she's trapped in her own house.

The girl doesn't go to public schools, and stayed homeschool with Opera as her tutor. To her, it was something she always look forward to, as he would give her interesting insights and advices on what to do in life. They even taught her some self defense.

All in all, it was the life she considered as normal.

But one day, she finds Opera conversing with someone in the living room. It sounded like an older man. Though, knowing it would be rude to eavesdrop, she tries to sneak away back into her bedroom. But was stopped on the first step by Opera's almost monotone voice.

"Luna-chan, please come into the room. There is someone here to see you"

"Yes, Opera-san"

She turns and walks into the living room, only to see a tall bald man with pointy ears, a pair of horns on each side of his head and a white bushy mustache. He's also wearing small glasses and a purple fluffy coat.

His appearance wasn't considered odd to the girl, since she saw Opera having some similar features to him. Like their cat ears, additional pointy ears and cat tail. The butler told her to not tell this to anyone, which she obliged. Though, this is the first time she sees Opera not hiding them in front of someone else, much less, seeing another person with some similar features as them.

"This is Luna-chan?!" The bald man suddenly exclaimed, almost surprised, while turning his attention repetitively to Luna and Opera.

The scarlet demon nodded. "Yes, this is her, Sullivan-sama"

Before Luna could say anything, she was suddenly embraced into Sullivan's arms, while he's crying a river. All while crying about how much she's grown. This action took her by surprise, stunted even, and doesn't know what to do. Should she push him? Talk to him to get off?

"Ah yes! I almost forgot! I haven't introduced myself" He let go of her, much to her relief, then kneels down to her height while maintaining eye contact. "My name is Sullivan, and from this day forward, you're my granddaughter, Luna-chan!~"

The girl stared at him with wide eyes. "Eh?-"

"I see that you're confused. Allow me to explain. Opera-san is my butler and security demon, they're tasked to raise you with love, knowledge and support that you needed to survive in society. And I am here to bring you to the demon world to be my granddaughter"

"W-wait, I don't understand..."

"Which part, Luna-chan?"

"If Opera-san was tasked to raise me, then why wasn't I raised in the demon world instead in the human one? Or why I wasn't raised under you"

Sullivan hummed and rub his chin, thinking on how to answer them. Of course, he already predicted she might asked that. With a cheery tone, he said. "That will be told in another time. For now, it was due to unfortunate circumstances that you had to be raised in the human world for your wellbeing. Of course, I won't be forcing you to come with me. You still have a choice, my dear"

She looked back into her memories. There were times where she's different than everyone else. For instance, she has magic when no other human does, and Opera taught her what she needed to use it. Both verbal and non verbal.

Albeit, they told her that her magic is rather weak compared to theirs when they were around her age.

Opera said she might be a late bloomer, and they'll do their best to help her.