Mu Mu paused.

Mu Mu took a deep breath.

Mu Mu began to type.

[Mu]: [Kill you.jpg]

Not long after Mu Mu's news was sent, Qin Yucheng called.

Mu Mu stared at the caller ID, and for a moment, murmured that it was connected.

There was some noise on the other end of the phone, as if it was at a construction site.

"Are you awake?" Following Qin Yucheng's voice, those noisy movements gradually died down.

"woke up."

As soon as Mu Mu spoke, he realized that his voice was unbearably hoarse.

Mu Mu: "..."

The **** Qin Yucheng!

A Zhai hammered the wall angrily.

When Qin Yucheng heard the movement, his voice suddenly increased: "Did you hit it?"

"...It's okay." Mu Mu withdrew his hand, walked to the kitchen, and paused slightly when he saw the rice cooker with the heat preservation indicator on.

"I made porridge in the kitchen before I went out..."

"I saw."

Mu Mu stepped into the kitchen, opened the rice cooker and took a look.

The aroma of millet pumpkin porridge permeated the air.

The corner of Mu Mu's mouth twitched, he turned on the speakerphone, put the phone on the cooking table, and filled a bowl of porridge: "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Qin Yucheng heard the crisp sound of dishes colliding over there, and leaned against the wall of the stadium, with a lingering smile in his eyes.

"Because I can't wake up."

"You called me this morning?"

"Called."

Mu Mu recalled it carefully, and found that there was no memory of Qin Yucheng calling him to get up in his mind.

Mu Mu muttered: "Who am I to blame for not getting up?"

Mr. Qin humbly admitted: "Blame me."

Qin Yucheng admitted it readily, Mu Mu was stuck for two seconds, and sat down at the table with a bowl in his hand: "Where are you now?"

"In the venue of the exhibition."

There is still one week to start, and the entire venue has entered the final stage of decoration, so Qin Yucheng has to keep an eye on it.

"Are you still going to the studio today?" he asked.

Mu Mu nodded, and after realizing that Qin Yucheng couldn't see it, he bit his spoon and said, "I'm going."

Qin Yucheng opened his mouth, and was about to say that he would drive back to pick him up, when Mu Mu said, "Brother is back, I'll hang up first."

"..." Qin Yucheng thought of Mu Ze's indescribable eyes staring at him this morning, and paused, "Okay."

Mu Ze walked into the door, heard a voice, and saw Mu Mu sitting at the dining table waving to him.

Holding the pharmacy bag in his hand, Mu Ze observed Mu Mu's expression.

It looks normal.

The eldest brother came over and put the medicine in his hand on Mu Mu's hand.

Mu Mu was taken aback: "What is this?"