Pictures

(Y/n) POV
I headed to the dinning room to see what was happening. When I arrived I saw Freddy chasing his brother and Chica around the room as Bonnie and Foxy laugh their butt of on the stage.

I walked up and sat on stage with them. "Whats happening?" I asked them, even though I knew why.

Bonnie to calm himself down. "I honestly don't know. Me and Foxy were talking when Freddy, Chica and Goldie started running around the room and Freddy screaming 'Give me that cammera' " He said, trying not to laugh.

"Chica! Goldie! I swear... To God... when I get my hands on you..." Freddy said trying to catch his breath.

I shook my head and walked to him, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Come on Freddy give it up. Its not like anyone else is gonna see it." I said flashing him a smile.

He looked at me and sighed. "I guess so..." He smiled.

"Yes! Saved by (Y/n)!" Chica said, as she high fives Goldie. Freddy glared at them. "This isn't the end." He hissed.

"So what do we do now?" I asked as we all sat down. I sat next to Freddy. "Well we could sit and get to know each other, since we barely know you." Bonnie suggested. And that's just what we did.

We all spent the night laughing, talking and getting to know each other. But it wasn't long before I started to get tired and fell asleep.

Freddy's POV
We were all talking when I felt something on my shoulder. I turned to see that (Y/n) had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile.

A flash brought me back to reality and I saw Chica had taken another photo.

"You guys are so cute together!" She squealed, looking at us. I blushed.

"Ay, looks like the captain found his first mate~ " Foxy said, winking as Goldie and Bonnie laughed.

"If (Y/n) wasn't asleep on my shoulder, I would rip all of you to shreds!" I said, trying not to wake up (Y/n) as my face turned a deeper shade of red. They all started to laugh.

"I hate you guys." I hissed as they continued to laugh. Then the 6 am bell rang and (Y/n) woke up.

She yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "Oh sorry. How long was I asleep?" She asked. "Not long. It's 6 am, you have to go. I'll help you with your things." I said.

She nodded as we went to the office, leaving the others with smirks on their faces. We grabbed her stuff as I escorted her to the front door.

When we arrived, she turned around to say goodbye. "Bye (Y/n)." I said giving her a hug as she hug back.

"Bye Freddy." She said smiling. But before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

I stood there shocked of what just happened as my hand subconsciously rubbed the spot where (Y/n) had kissed me, trying to process what just happened. Then a big smile appeared on my face.

Then I heard laughter. I turned around and saw my brother and Chica laughing holding a camera. "Best picture yet." They whispered.

"CHICA! GOLDIE!" I screamed, angrily.

"Uh oh!" They said as they ran. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I said as I ran to chase after them while the manager isn't here.

But I was happy.