She knew he was worried about her, but she was more concerned about the others. And that worry only increased when she noticed red specks in the snow on the stairs as she climbed them. Her (e/c) eyes widened for a moment before she finally made it to the large doors.

Even with her injured arm being sore and her other one slowly starting to bruise from her using it as a battering ram earlier, the Hell's Angel was still able to easily push those large doors open. She didn't like how quiet it was, it was too quiet.

"Dammit, where are they?" she muttered to herself, taking a few quick steps inside as she regained some feeling back in her feet.

How she didn't get frostbitten, she doesn't know, but the dual color haired girl really didn't care at the moment. She just wanted to find her boys and put an end to all of this.

Looking around for any sort of sign that they had been in there, the silence that she didn't like soon began to fill with some sort of noise a few seconds later.

"Mmph, mmph!" a couple of muffled grunts caught her ear as she quickly turned her head toward the direction of where she thought she had heard it come from.

That was when she noticed the second level near the main room of the church. There was a pillar in the middle right by the two-way staircase that led up to that level, and it appeared to have something white wrapped around it. Taking a couple of cautious steps in that direction, the Hell's Angel finally was able to see who was the source of that sound as she spotted his blonde hair.

The girl soon let out a sharp gasp just as Mitsuya finally caught up to her when he entered the church.

"Chifuyu! Oh my god," he heard (Y/N) gasp as he watched her fly up one set of stairs all the way up to the next level.

The boy in question thought he had been hearing things, but no. Even though he could barely move due to his restraints, the first division vice captain was able to move just enough to where he could see the Hell's Angel hauling ass up the stairs. He wasn't at all expecting to see her to be here, he didn't know Takemichi had told her about any of this. All he knew was that the crybaby hero had told her that Hakkai was going to kill his brother and that was it.

So, why was she here?

"Hmmph!" Chifuyu tried to call her name, but the gag around his mouth prevented him from doing so as he watched the older girl crouch down beside him.

"Hang on, let me get that off," she quickly told him.

She soon reached around behind his head and was able to feel for the knot, sticking her fingernail in it and successfully loosening it. A couple of seconds later, she was able to get it loose enough to where she could unwrap it from his mouth. Feeling free of that, the blonde boy soon let out a couple of deep breaths before feeling the Hell's Angel take his face into her hands.

"What happened to you?" (Y/N) managed to ask as she too caught her breath.

She saw the forming bruises and cuts on his face. There was only one explanation for that, and his name was Tetta Kisaki. Who else would want Chifuyu tied to a pole when the only Black Dragons member around was Taiju?

Though, she really shouldn't have been the one asking the questions. Because the first division vice captain had concerns of his own when he saw her face showing evidence of a broken nose, as well as her busted-up arms.

"What happened to you? How'd you know we'd be here?" he finally got out as he felt her hands leave his cheeks.

He knew his Hachi wasn't one to let herself get injured like that, plus, she was acting more desperate than he'd ever seen her. Shit, he knew something was going to happen sooner or later, and he wasn't able to stop it. And he knew he wasn't going to get a straight answer out of her either as he watched the girl scoot over to look at the back of the pillar to see if she could free him.