"I probably have some of your guys freaking basketball shorts from PE aswell. Look hard enough and you'll see them. You guys never took them back." I said and Timothy's laugh filled the room. "If not, you also have that bag you brought after we stopped by your house."

"I am willing to bet you have probably worn them about a million times." He said and I nodded. Oh wait... he can't see me.

"I will not bet because you're right and I have nothing to bet." I told him and then cleaned my lipstick off of my lips. "Besides, you're too far away to bet with."

"I rather wear these than just a pair of jeans because I only brought jeans and some boxers. I knew you had like twenty of our shrits here so I didn't bring any." Christian said and came in. He took the contacts out and then threw them away.

We put our glasses on and I heard a moan. "Timothy! Stop watching porn!" Christian yelled and I laughed. "Here, go change, I'll stay in here and lecture your boyfriend on how porn is bad."

"Okay." I said and he closed the door. I threw the outfit off and then went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of pajama short shorts and then went to Michael's room.

"Michael? Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked as I opened the door. He looked at me confused and I laughed. "Guy shirts are more comfortable, especially yours. They're so soft and smell good." I said and he laughed.

"Grab one." He told me and I walked into his room. I went to his closet and opened it. I grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and then out it on. It was so much bigger than me, but so comfortable.

"Thanks Mikey." I said and he nodded. "Did you tell Luke the thing?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Let's just say, we're looking for a new lead singer and guitarist." He told me and I laughed. "Oh and um... Ashton has something to tell you, he's in the living room." He said and I nodded.

I closed his door and before I could go to his room, Christian was giving me my phone. "He has to go, but he wanted to talk to you before he hung up." I thanked him and pressed the phone against my ear,

"Timmy?"

"Hey Jordan," he said and yawned. "I have to go, but I wanted to say goodnight and love you." He said and I bit my bottom lip.

'Love you' and 'I love you' are two totally different things, right?

"Night Timmy, love you too." I said. "Sweet dreams and see you tomorrow." I said and he returned it. I hung up the phone and held it as I went to see Ashton.

"Ash? Michael said you needed to tell me something?" I asked and he turned his head as he heard my voice. "What is it?"

"We never properly introduced you to our fanbase." He told me and I nodded. "I know it's not the time and all, but our management is making us take you on to an interview. Do you think you can do it?" He asked me and I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Yeah," I said and nodded. "I think I can. When is it?" I asked him and he looked through his phone.

"Tomorrow, after school of course." He told me and I nodded. "Um, Chelsea isn't here at the moment so do you think you can dress yourself in something appropriate for this?" He asked me.

"Um, yeah." I said and he nodded. "I have boys who are good at fashion, I'm fine." I said and he smiled. "Where's Chelsea?" I asked him.

"She and Michael are on a short break right now, and I don't even know all the details myself, but she'll be back soon." He told me. "On... Friday you're going to be stuck with Vivian, is that okay?"

"As long as my boys can be here."

"Of couse, they're always welcomed." He told me and I nodded. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. "I know you don't like her, but please, try not to start any fights again."

"Of course," I said and pulled away. "Night dad." I said and he smiled. He returned it and I went up to my room. Christian was laying on my bed, his pnone above his face as he texted someone.

I closed the door and then grabbed my iPad. I turned on my music and then let it play softly. I turned the lights off and jumped on to the bed, causing him to drop his phone on his face. "Fuck," he swore and I laughed. "I always do that."

"Same." I said and nodded. "Now, I get the wall side. Scoot your toot." I said and he laughed. We switched sides and I pulled the blanket over us.

"If I end up falling off the bed J, I'm gonna kick your ass." He told me as he turned around. The sound of Fall Out Boy's song 'Uma Thurman' played and he hummed along.

"Then scoot closer, I'm not forcing you to be so far away. It's just, I feel safer by the wall." I said and he looked at me. "I have some reassurance that no one is behind me."

"You know, we'd never let anything hurt you." He told me. "James, Taylor, Timothy, and I, we'd do anything to make sure you stay safe. You're our little sister and Timmy's girlfriend, you're special to us." He said and I blushed.

"I know." I said and looked at him. "You've all told me before." I told him and he nodded. "Especially Timothy, he says it to me all the time."

"We're just telling you the truth." He said. "Oh and let me tell you this, if he hurts you, I don't care if he's my best friend, I will kick his ass all the way to the moon and back." He told me.

"Taylor said the same when he found out. He said that he knew the right part of the neck to pinch if you wanted to kill someone." I told him and he laughed. "He also told me that he's played enough Grand Theft Auto to know how many hits with a barbed wire baseball bat it will take to kill someone."

"That's the Taylor we all know and love. He's a sarcastic little bundle of profanity who loves the world but hates the people." He told me and I laughed.

"I couldn't have described him any better than that." I said and he nodded. "I miss Taylor," I said and Christian agreed. "Nothing feels the same without him."

"We'll get him back J, I promise." He told me and rubbed my shoulder. "The guys and his family are working on it, a day or so and we'll have all the information we need."

"Do you think-Do you think it's my fault he's there? I mean, I was the one he wanted, not him. He sh-"

"Shhh," he said and pulled me into a hug, well, cuddle. "No it is not your fault. If that man wasn't so psychotic and fucked in the head, you'd both be safe. It's his fault, not yours, not Taylor's, not fate's." He said and I nodded.

"I really don't believe in fate. If you want something, go after it, don't just sit around and wait for it to happen." I said and he chuckled. "Put down the pizza and phone and go out to do something."

"Your best friend is subject changes, isn't it?"

"Yeah because like, if we continued with the whole Taylor thing, I would have started crying." I told him and he nodded.

"I don't believe in fate either, I don't think everything happens for a reason. I believe you make your life with the choices you make not that your life is all planned out already..."