"I have school tomorrow." You whisper.

"That's true ." He says.

"Tomorrow then." He says.

"What?" You say.

"Come to dinner don't be late." He smiles.

You nod.

He smiles.

"Maybe... we can, who knows." Hunter says.

You clench your fists angrily.

"I hate you." You say.

"I like you." He says.

You fold your arms angrily.

"I'll keep what you said in mind." Hunter says.

"What?" You say.

"That my kisses are addictive." He smiles.

"You're such a smug asshole." Your face heats up.

"It's your fault for stalking me from behind my door." You say as if you didn't do that yourself that one time.

"Sorry, you're just such an interesting person." He says.

"And I like you." He says.

"Well I hate you." You grumble.

"Goodnight Y/N." He smiles.

"Night." You say, and close the door.

You sigh and walk to your bed and change into comfy pajamas.

You hate him so much. Was all you could think about while you were lying in bed. But you were also thinking about how warm he is, and how smooth he is, you hate how smooth he is. You were thinking about how good those kisses felt, but you hate it too.

They really are addicting. You kind of wish you could kiss him now.

Tomorrow morning comes and you get ready for school. Last night is in your mind. Hunter kissing you. You hope you don't run into him this morning. You're nervous to see him again.

He isn't anywhere in sight.

After you got your breakfast you leave.

When you arrive at school Viney approached you first.

"Girl, you look like you have a fever are you good?" Viney asks, looking at your cheeks all red.

It's cause you're having a hard time concentrating because all you can think of is him.

"I have so much I need to tell you." You say.

"Oh boy." Viney says.

Viney has always been the one friend you tell absolutely everything no matter how crazy it sounds. She's loyal and she's not the type to share your secrets. You could tell her you killed a man and she wouldn't tell anyone.

"I didn't tell you yesterday or the day before because so much was going on but um..." you say.

"Hunter likes me, a lot." You say.

"No way." She says.

"And after grom when we ran out he was about to kiss me." You say.

"But he didn't. Sunday, we talked about it, he said he's liked me for a while and he trusts me with his secrets." You say.

"Really?" She says.

"And... last night, we went to the forest and we kissed." You say.

"Oh my Titan." She says.

"Im... I'm so angry at him but at the same time I'm so flustered." You say.

"Well, here's the question you should be asking, did you like the kiss?" Viney asks.

"I... I hate that I DID like it." You say.

"Okay but in the end you did like it though right?" Viney asks.

"Ugh... yes." You say.

"Was he nice about it?" She asks.

"Yes, he asked me permission first.. um I won't deny I said yes because I was... we had so much tension built up, and I was curious." You say.

"He actually asked you permission?" Viney says.

You nod.

"That's actually kind of sweet." She says.

"Did he kiss you anymore after?" She asks.

"I-um... before I went to bed." You blush.

"And was he polite about it?" Viney asks.

"He was teasing me." You blush.

"Hmm.. I mean... if a guy teases you sometimes they do it for the attention. So he was probably doing it because he likes you." Viney says.

"Mm." You grumble.

"I mean this is just me but, I'd love it if someone were to tease me honestly, it's hot." Viney giggles.

"Oh my gosh Viney." You sigh.

"That's just me!" Viney laughs.

"But if you like it, try it. I mean he hasn't been doing anything particularly mean to you right?" Viney says.

"No." You grumble.

"Maybe he's changed, see what happens if you give him a chance." Viney says.

"I hate him so much though he drives me crazy." You say.

"You can't hate someone and like someone at the same time, so I suggest you spend more time with him and find out which it is." Viney says.

"Okay." You groan.

"Hey let's get to class." Viney says.