Season 1 Ch. 1: Beginning of a Prodigy

~|Konohagakure, Land of Fire|~

Konohagakure, or better known as Village Hidden in the Leaves, the sounds of a newborn's wailing reverberate across the village before the sight lands upon a hospital as said hospital housed a fair-skinned and slender woman of feminine build with violet eyes, and the common Uzumaki red hair. Her hair was straight and reached her thighs with shoulder-length strands that framed both sides of her face and a black clip that parts her hair to the left. This said woman was Konoha's Red-Hot Habanero, or Red Death, Kushina Uzumaki, and at her side was her husband, a tall, fair-skinned man with blue eyes and spiky, blond hair with jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. This man, husband to Kushina Uzumaki, was none other than Minato Namikaze, Konoha's Yellow Flash, and the Fourth Hokage. However, the reason for Kushina in the hospital, and the wailing newborn sound, was the arrival of Kushina and Minato's newborn son, an infant cradled within Kushina's arms as the infant had hair that was sun-kissed blonde at the roots, but the tips of the infant's hair were the same Uzumaki red giving the infant a "flaming-style" hair, but once the infant opened his eyes, they were the same violet eyes as his mother.

Kushina: [teary-eye, smile] Mina-kun, he's beautiful.

Minato: He sure is, Kushina. He has your eyes, but our mixed hair.

Kushina: [pouts] Would've been better with MY hair.

This got Minato to chuckle for a moment followed by others within the room. Most were mainly ANBU watching over their Hokage and his wife, but one in particular, codenamed Inu, was ecstatic for his sensei/father-figure. Ones in particular, however, were Minato's sensei Jiraiya the Gallant, or the Toad Sannin, more considered Minato's Father-Figure. Tsunade Senju, granddaughter of Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki, the Slug Sannin, and Kushina's Mother-Figure. Finally, Hiruzen Sarutobi the former Third Hokage and known as both the Professor and the God of Shinobi.

Hiruzen: The combination of the child's hair is quite unique.

Tsunade: [stands near Kushina] How are you feeling, Kushina?

Kushina: Ecstatic, kaa-chan. [tears flowing] I'm a mother... A happy mother to a handsome baby boy.

Tsunade gave Kushina a motherly smile as she was so happy for her surrogate daughter and looked closely at her surrogate grandson. In that time, Jiraiya was congratulating his star pupil while also noticing the whisker-like marks on the infant's cheeks.

Jiraiya: Possible side effect from birth?

Hiruzen: More than likely the Nine-Tail's chakra entered the infant's undeveloped chakra system. No doubt the cause of the marks.

Minato: Sensei and I were lucky enough to be here to keep the seal intact, but it seems some of the Nine-Tail's chakra entered my son, but there doesn't seem to be any other problems. [looks to Tsunade] Tsunade, anything?

While they spoke, Tsunade used her diagnostic jutsu several times to check the infant, in case, but all came inconclusive.

Tsunade: As far as my medical ninjutsu can tell, your son is healthy and nothing is wrong, but we should keep an eye when he grows older, just in case.

Minato: [nods] That's true, but we can discuss matters later. [smiles, holds infant] I'm a father. My one dream with Kushina came true.

Many chuckles were let out while Tsunade looked at the newly parented couple.

Tsunade: So, what will be the boy's name?

Both Minato and Kushina were silent for a moment while having a silent conversation until Kushina spoke the child's name.