Part 8 - " What the hell are you? " (P2)

Trigger warning : Manipulation, Mark..., Injuries such as cuts

Mark woke up with a sharp gasp. His eyes looked around as he looked at his own hands. They were normal, yet had small cuts on them that were covered in bandages. Soon enough he realized he wasn't in his apartment. He was somewhere else. He holds his head as it felt pain and realized he was in Cesar's basement. Soon enough he stood up yet falled to his own knees. The TV turned on as the intruder shows up on it.

" Lay down Mark. It's not the first time you've tried to leave. " Said the voice from within the TV. Mark turned his head just to see a pair of eyes looking back. He scrambled and tried to get away from the TV yet something blocked him from going away by grabbing him.

" What the hell are you!? "Mark freaked out more trying to get away. Trying to hit whatever started to touch him but what he heard was a small whimper of the thing he hit. Soon enough thanks to the light that the TV person gave out he realized.

" C-Cesar? What... What is this? What is happening? " Mark was so confused. Yet Cesar didn't say anything only pointing to the TV. The TV man sighed and decided to introduce himself.

" People called me many names. Intruder, Six, Stanley. Yet I'd like you to call me by the name of savior. " The voice said before Mark cut him off from saying much more.

" Like hell I'll do that! What did you do to me and Cesar you prick! " Mark said trying to defend Cesar from the light of the TV with his shaky legs.

Intruder only stared at Mark silently before answering.

" I ask to be called that before I restored the mind of the reluctant follower as well as patched you up. I couldn't do much of course. This isn't the first time you woke up over these few years with no recollection of what is happening. "

Mark was very confused soon enough looking at Cesar and seeing the cut in white on his throat where his vocal cords would be. He looked at himself again before placing his hand on his own face feeling a bit of stubble as well as his face being structured slightly different because of age. Guess he can believe that.

" If it was years than why am I injured? " Mark asked looking at the badly wrapped bandages around himself.

" It is because you and Cesar have recently took over the house once more. Under my command of course. Because here comes the fooled lamb and the fox. I need the lamb to stray back into the light. While the fox to be delt with. Reluctant Follower will help me get the lamb while you get rid of the fox. " Intruder said in riddles. Ugh... So maddening.

" And what if we don't do that huh? "

" ... Than I might as well have no use for you. And dispose of you at once. "

============================

Mark was already in the back of the truck. So... The Fox was named Jonah huh? He followed after Jonah in his own car. Intruder said they will lure him with a voice lure. Of course he would do that. Why wouldn't he? The Fox ran away as fast as they could. Mark pondered what was Cesar doing right now. It didn't matter. What did matter is getting rid of Jonah Marshall.

Soon enough Jonah pulled to the side of the road as his gas was running out and Mark stopped few feet away. With that he got out with a gun. He cannot believe he did that before. At least with alternates. But now a real human being? It sickened him to the core. The night making him look like an alternate as he approached faster. And pointed a gun at Jonah's turned away head.

" ... Whoever it is. Please just... I am so sorry. " Jonah spoke nearly sobbing. He felt horrible for leaving Adam bechind. Especially that the GPS still repeats ' you left him bechind ' in the car.

" Sorry kid. Not one up for negotiation. " He says kicking him towards the ground and placing a foot on his so that he won't escape.

" I-Im sorry Adam... I'm sorry Sarah and Evelin... " He sobbed out more....

Sarah?

Mark recoiled slightly after Jonah said that name. He than forced the foot more into the others chest as he says.

" Did you just say Sarah? " That name is breaking him from the inside. His little sis he couldn't apologize to. Soon enough Jonah responds.

" S-Sarah Heathcliff. " Mark stopped and got his leg off Jonah. He threw away the gun as he held his own head.

" N-No... That... She... " Mark glares at Jonah who is very clearly scared. Mark grabs him by the hoodie as it is finally revealed.

Marks face is fully covered in shadow as he spoke with his light words.

" Sarah Heathcliff is my sister. Sarah Heathcliff is my sister " over and over again. Jonah's eyes widened as this is the truth he didn't want to hear. She would be hart broken.

" N-No! No your not! " Jonah cried out covering his own ears before Mark let's him go again.

Mark than backed away looking at his now clawed hands. Slight tears running down his face as he says.

" That... That fucker turned me into one of them. " He says sliding down and curling up into a ball. Mark now crying understanding how Cesar felt these few years ago.

Meanwhile Jonah was slightly injured and breathing heavily on the brink of passing out from fear. He looked at Mark as his field of view soon faded...

Three in one day. Have fun with it.