The queen sneezes again and walks away without saying anything.

"Thank you for buying us some time."Korra says to Asami.

We all go inside and call everyone together for a meeting.

Tenzin, Korra, Bolin and Mako sit around the table while Asami, Bumi, Jinora and I stand, with me leaning on the back of Mako's chair.

"I can't believe the earth queen is conscripting airbenders."Tenzin starts.

"Those people should not be forced to join an army."Korra carrie's on.

"Well, technically, the earth queen has a right to conscript her citizens."Bumi adds making us all look at him.

"What? it's true."

"Guys, what if Kai was spotted airbending? He might have been taken too."Jinora asks worriedly.

"That is a possibility as he was using his bending to pick pocket people in public."I elaborate.

"Maybe not.He's surprisingly difficult to catch.Like—Like a little greased Hog-monkey."Bolin argues.

"If the Dai Li were after him he didn't have much of a chance, Bolin."I shrug but catch Jinorra deflate with sadness.

"Or maybe he did escape...who knows"I shrug again with pursed lips.

"But what if he didn't?"Jinora asks.

"Don't worry, Jinora.We'll find him.We just need to figure out where to look."Korra puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I bet they're under lake Laogai."Mako and I state at the same time, making me shoot him a questioning look just Iike everyone else.

"What? I've been reading some of Sophie's books."he explains and I nod.

"The old Dai Li agents used to have a secret fortress beneath the lake."he explains.

"Mako's right.It's the perfect spot to hide airbenders."I carry on.

"And I know how to check it without being caught.I can project my spirit into it."Jinora explains.

"You mean that out-of-body thing you did to help giant spirity-Korra?"Bumi asks.

"You can still do that?"Tenzin asks.

"It's not as powerful as it was during Harmonic Convergence, but if I get close enough, I think I can do it."She explain.

"Let's go get Kai out.Let's get all the airbenders out."Korra announces and Tenzin, Korra and Jinora go to fly out to the river while the rest of us stay behind.

I walk up to my room and prepare myself for the potential battle.

Now that I have bending the need for weapons isn't that great anymore but something I will not let go are my beads and bracelets.

I click the bracelets on and attach the pouch full of beads to my waist.

I look at my desk and the candle I lit on Kai's birthday catches my eye.

'I need to save, Kai.'I thought before shaking my head to get rid of the thought.

I'm projecting.

I walk down stairs and wait for Korra to return.

Once she does and tells us that the airbenders are in the queens temple I facepalm, they're right under our noses.

"We have to get into that compound tonight and get those airbenders out."Tenzin announces and Bumi starts explaining his master plan.